UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where I can find The Shadowlords Faction?

telles0808

Wanderer
Where I can find The Shadowlords Faction?

I'm walkking near of Yaw Cripts, near of the deep florest, but I can't find nothing there... Is trammel or felluca?

p01n7e

Sorceror
Re: Where I can find The Shadowlords Faction?

If you want to Join NME don't join Shadow Lords, Join True Britannians.The stone is located North of the West Brit bank.

the base is east of the moongate its in the first small building for the yew crypt. The sign up stone is right in front of that building

*sigh* and nobody answers the noobs question.

Its in Felucca, Yew Moongate DIRECTLY EAST ON YOUR MAP. If you miss it your blind as a bat.

xaxas

Wanderer

Eskeshehir;224684 said:
*sigh* and nobody answers the noobs question.

Its in Felucca, Yew Moongate DIRECTLY EAST ON YOUR MAP. If you miss it your blind as a bat.

Abit too hard language, don't you think? Guess its what happens when someone is lead to believe that they are way too knowledgeable...

_Nish

Wanderer

all factions are in felucca.
as esk said, go east from the moongate

And the house where NME hides in can be found near the brit moongate,its the marble custom house with way too many entrances. :)