UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where is Hybrid going in the next year?

GoldDealer

Wanderer
As a returning player before making the jump to come back can someone give me a "State of the Game"?

Where is Hybrid going in the next year?.

I see a lot of doom and gloom but is there anything actively being looked into and worked on that would worth talking about?

I see the active gold buying in a mmorpg as a direct form of pay 2 win. Folks didn't work for their hybrid armor, wands, runic weapons, etc in effect you can just buy that legally.

Is something going to change with this rule or is it a permanent one? That very important when picking a shard for me, and I view it as game killing for a lot of reasons.

Please be honest and if possible don't troll, I am really wondering where the shard is going and if the lead staff view the changes to gold selling as a success or not.

Last edited:

susejmaster

Traveler
As a returning player before making the jump to come back can someone give me a "State of the Game"?

I see a lot of doom and gloom but is there anything actively being looked into and worked on that would worth talking about?

I see the active gold buying in a mmorpg as a direct form of pay 2 win. Folks didn't work for their hybrid armor, wands, runic weapons, etc in effect you can just buy that legally.

Is something going to change with this rule or is it a permanent one? That very important when picking a shard for me, and I view it as game killing for a lot of reasons.

Please be honest and if possible don't troll, I am really wondering where the shard is going and if the lead staff view the changes to gold selling as a success or not.

Gimpcent? You have asked this question in many ways and in many different threads. Seems to me the shard is fine with gold selling... dont think its gonna change soon. So options include...

1. play the game and dont get caught up in pixels (since they are what everyone pays redic gold and irl cash on) and stay with "the game" not "the pixel game". Regs weps armors arnt over the top on thier prices unless your trying to get hybrid armor... and hybrid armor makes u a lameo impo.

2. dont play here.

3. buy gold.

NOTOBIKANOBI

Wanderer
I only hope that when hybrid officially goes down for good I am logged on when it happens. So I can enjoy in everyone's misery.

Logick008

Traveler
I play on Hybrid a long time a go....(8 or 9 years a go). plays for 3 years on hybrid and in my opinion the shard is dead for over a year now
the try to implement some rare and stealebol but the shard is a old version.

I try playing on Demise a year a go to find a new game.
everiting is deferant the game plays is not the same.

I am juste giving my opinion.
but I will say, If you are to plays in a game wy not play the updated one

I play on Hybrid a long time a go....(8 or 9 years a go). plays for 3 years on hybrid and in my opinion the shard is dead for over a year now

toki280.jpg

Maharajji

Sorceror

0b1c1b037f327ac0fd5bb5f1adbd075c1d7726fdf77b8ca0df79af8d71b7e43c.jpg

Lippy-

Sorceror

In this post you ask us to predict the future and expect someone to explain the GLORY of Hybrid in a few words .
Not too hard to see whats worth talking about , its everywhere .

You insult us ....
Don't worry WE DO WORK in game or otherwise .

There is no success or fail with gold selling or no gold selling . It's been happening since MMORPG's were born .
Really it doesn't change anything besides the fact that people can openly bitch on the forums when they get ripped off.
It wouldn't matter if the rule got changed , it's just a rule.

You seem really hung up on what others have , whats going to happen , and some rules which is really crazy .

Just leave all that shit at the door and jump in head first .