UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where's Ironman!?

silvertiger

Knight
Where's Ironman!?

I was looking for some armor when I discovered than Ironman's wares are empty!!! What in the world! I need you ironman!

cake562

Sorceror
Re: Where's Ironman!?

yeah we had a huge shard wide funeral and GMs put his house to to status where it will never fall and his vendors aswell... R.I.P. Ironman we miss you man

silvertiger

Knight

Holy Smokes! I didn't know all that. Does anyone mass produce armor as he did? No! Why? Because Ironman was special and will always have a place in our suits and hearts.

cake562;774281 said:
yeah we had a huge shard wide funeral and GMs put his house to to status where it will never fall and his vendors aswell... R.I.P. Ironman we miss you man

if this is true, there would be a forum post somewhere, no?

I fail to find it. edit: could be, of course, that forum moderators removed the post so... yea. Then my question goes directly to one of them.

Now, if it's true I'm so sorry and yea, RIP good man.

But if THIS IS FALSE, then I thank Ryan he never gave me forum moderator status.

Is there an announcement about? You know, joking with death and illnesses are things which would deserve a long-time ban by my point of view.

D-Nox

Knight

osd_daedalus;774551 said:
You know, joking with death and illnesses are things which would deserve a long-time ban by my point of view.

lol then gans cancer would have left this forum empty and lonely.

Duffman-demise

Sorceror

osd_daedalus;774551 said:
if this is true, there would be a forum post somewhere, no?

I fail to find it. edit: could be, of course, that forum moderators removed the post so... yea. Then my question goes directly to one of them.

Now, if it's true I'm so sorry and yea, RIP good man.

But if THIS IS FALSE, then I thank Ryan he never gave me forum moderator status.

Is there an announcement about? You know, joking with death and illnesses are things which would deserve a long-time ban by my point of view.

What's worse joking about death and illnesses or bashing making fun of someone for being in a wheelchair?

Duffman-demise;774577 said:
What's worse joking about death and illnesses or bashing making fun of someone for being in a wheelchair?

same level (as I used the wrong term, it should have been "diseases" which, for me, includes paraplegia)

GodZila

Sorceror

Duffman-demise;774577 said:
homosexuality seems to be a delicate subject around here...
i dont know why :D

gans

Wanderer

GodZila;774586 said:
homosexuality seems to be a delicate subject around here...
i dont know why :D
hey , send me your msn , we can have a chat with webcans on ;);););)