UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Where's my Merlot?

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
You know,

Spring is here,

It's getting pretty warm,

I could use some Merlot this weekend.

Just sayin'

Bama

Bug Huntress
You know,

Spring is here

..........................You can tell it is Spring

...........................................because the "Leafs" are out

.............................again

.............................(along with the rest of the Canadian teams)

Indika

Sorceror
Don't let @Cornwallis fool you. He drove through my state on an interstate that is not even 30 minutes away from me and promised to hit me up on his way back and did not. Keep in mind he had to drive through my state twice to get to where he was going, and to return home and did not reach out to me either time. @silvertiger has a similar experience with the guy.

silvertiger

Knight
Don't let @Cornwallis fool you. He drove through my state on an interstate that is not even 30 minutes away from me and promised to hit me up on his way back and did not. Keep in mind he had to drive through my state twice to get to where he was going, and to return home and did not reach out to me either time. @silvertiger has a similar experience with the guy.
:( I forgive you corny corn. Next time, though...

Bama

Bug Huntress
Someone needs to make plans so @TheRealPhil can meet up with you all and come along because that's what The Great White North needs...................................................

.......................(a car load of Geek Ultima Online Southern boys in the land of EH)

..............................if you cross over west of Toronto I need to know

..............................(so I can load my gun)

................................................(and find a grassy knoll on the 401 East)

Bama

Bug Huntress
Dreamland BBQ but only the one in Tuscaloosa

I suggest going in wearing Auburn paraphernalia so you can really savor the taste
"Ain't nothing like them nowhere"

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Now now!!! Who dafuq cares?!?!?!

This thread ain't about where's the best BBQ ribs in the southern states, but about when I am gettin' my damn bottle of merlot delivered to me!

TheRealPhil

Sorceror
Dreamland BBQ but only the one in Tuscaloosa

I suggest going in wearing ALABAMA paraphernalia so you can really savor the taste
"Ain't nothing like them nowhere"

Couldn't agree more
Although the original "Golden Rule" in irondale has some pretty damn good ribs.