UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

While the shard is down...

Zippy

Razor Creator
While the shard is down...

Hopefully the shard will be fixed soon. In the mean time, you can take this opportunity to try out the other UOGamers shards in the UOGamers family. These shards, like UOGamers: Hybrid, are run by the developers of RunUO, KUOC, and Razor.

UOGamers: Rebirth (www.uorebirth.com), PreT2A/PreUOR ruleset.
LoginServer=login.uorebirth.com,2593

UOGamers: Demise (www.uodemise.com), AOS/UO:SE ruleset. LoginServer=67.15.50.36,2593

Kuliex

Wanderer
Check This

I looked at all my netstat connections were normal eccept i got lucky right before the tornament started the clients crashed now ive never seen packets crash that many clients and i dont think activating the firewall would have kicked active connections and on my nestat during this glitch i caught this unusal IP and i think it could be the attacker from were he some how gliched us off....

IP:216.221.108.209

Tell me if i helped at all guys and i love your server...........

anthropology

Wanderer
The same thing happened to the shard In Por Ylem.. I am not much of a computer person, but I would like to thank you guys for trying to get this problem resolved, I really appreciate it as well as many other people. Please keep it up, and remember your efforts are worth something. Once again, I really appreciate it, and I am quite thankful for your time being put into this issue. ^_^ keep at it!

-karat