UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who is generally interested in pirate-esque RP?

Interested in pirate RP?

• Total voters
Re: Who is generally interested in pirate-esque RP?

Yar har fiddle dee dee. If you like to sail the sea, you are a pirate!

Lazy Town is my Hero!

MoxMcPox

Wanderer

Aww, nobody credits Ratface Ace anymore for actually making the episodes =x

Who's the better pirate: The pirate who makes the episodes or the pirate who pirates the pirate's episodes?

Yar har har

TomBom

Wanderer

Generally, pirates are interested in Pirate RP.

I have a pirate character I used to play on OSI. I plan on bringing him back

terok00001

Wanderer

i have had, and still have a few pirate chars. none of them have turned completely to piracy yet though. i have the makings of a good pirate guild, but i dont trust anyone on this server enough to follow through with it. theres also not enough competition. if i made a pirate guild of 12 people riding around on a ship, who exactly would we be fighting?

kylelee

Wanderer

Back when Yarblo Janks has his heyday I had already been playing a Pirate character on a few RP servers, one of which I can remember being Mythic Dawn. So, when AAR was recruiting I started a small time pirate back when 8x8's were popular. It became my first red. I think I may start back my old pirate character.

Jebit Genostopholes, the bastard son of a whore and a drunk sea captain. He is the pirate who can't swim, gets seasick, and generally can't pirate at all. Strangely enough I came to this character before I had heard of or played any of the Monkey Island games. Regardless, he may rise again.

All this pirate talk reminds me of a song my dad allways got stuck in my head....

What if we should goto jail? What if we should goto jail? what if we goto jail? said the fair young maiden.

Well.... *points down*

Kerrs

Wanderer

I'de love to join a pirate guild if there are any around. I usually role play my pirate character everywhere. I know pirates should be out at sea, but theres more to pillage on the land hehe. If there are any pirates out there give me a pm :)

Caz

Knight

terok00001;1599013 said:
i have had, and still have a few pirate chars. none of them have turned completely to piracy yet though. i have the makings of a good pirate guild, but i dont trust anyone on this server enough to follow through with it. theres also not enough competition. if i made a pirate guild of 12 people riding around on a ship, who exactly would we be fighting?

Problem /1

I'm sure we'd see quite a few active pirates guild if they made the fishing changes.