UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

who is the best dexxer?

D-Nox

Knight
Re: who is the best dexxer?

Feersum Endjinn;769869 said:

Hey!

No it isn't!

We used twelve plastic rulers to measure all four walls and my mom's was bigger by an inch.

lol sorry about my bad english, i was telling you not to bother with the raging guy Saffa.
Hes the one who lacks a good dexxer and a big basement, not you ;)

Saffa

Sorceror

D-Nox;769864 said:
dont mind this guy FE, hes just jealous that none said his name and that his dexxer cant solo a neira.
oh and even that his moms basement is smaller than Bile's

i have brothers to take care of neira for me, so i dont have to deal with that bloody cunt alone my sweetheart

D-Nox

Knight

Saffa;769939 said:
i have brothers to take care of neira for me, so i dont have to deal with that bloody cunt alone my sweetheart

ok but i bet your moms basement is smaller than Bile's ;)

Saffa

Sorceror

yea living close to beach sucks ass

thats where i live :(

D-Nox

Knight

prohunter33;770160 said:
i wish i lived in a basement instead of a beach house then I might be as cool as the forum pvpers.

join our guild and we will teach you how to be as cool as we are. some of us also live by the beach :)

New Deity

Wanderer

D-Nox;770213 said:
join our guild and we will teach you how to be as cool as we are. some of us also live by the beach :)

LOL join us cos we live by a beach too hahahahha

D-Nox

Knight

New Deity;770216 said:
LOL join us cos we live by a beach too hahahahha

if i post pics from the beach i live by this guy would cripple his ass off. ;)

ya i live on an island too. sure RL is fun but moving there caused my online life to be fairly non existant becuase the dsl connection is shit.

D-Nox

Knight

zcj is trying to prove his worth as a pvper.
lets troll this guy since he is taking things too seriously.

and by the way, his lack of creativity to create a char name makes me want to stick a fishing pole in his ass!!!111ONEONE!!!11

mistara

Sorceror

zcj generally stays in hide mode and waits some peekay to show up then waits again till some ganksquad come and take the peekay down. when the sight cool down he shows up and takes the screenshot. thats the story i know it becuz i was there yea.