UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who the fuck

Digatalas

Knight
Re: Who the fuck

This lame idiot gets pissed he can't pvp and dies to spawn and goes and sits in Luna spamming that someone is working a spawn... How fucking lame?

Got I hate people with the attitude "Well if I can't beat them I will get the whole shard there..."

SirSotam

Sorceror

Digatalas;587016 said:
Is Serhat?
This lame idiot gets pissed he can't pvp and dies to spawn and goes and sits in Luna spamming that someone is working a spawn... How fucking lame?

Got I hate people with the attitude "Well if I can't beat them I will get the whole shard there..."

Welcome to my life.

It seems he also likes to join spawns pretending to help and then blocking people with energy fields surrounded by mobs. And it's not even in the end of the spawn but right in the middle of it when apparently the only reason for doing so is to fuck somebody up. Yeah, I hate people with that attitude as well and I can only recommend everyone to slaughter this person with his buds whenever they approach.