UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Who was that silly person who stoled my stuff from my acc!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I could edit the topic title I would.

Although my account is flagged as staff, for some reason, I cannot moderate the forum which is fine really.

Find a better way to say stuff, and respect other users, and you might have staff on your side in the future.

Rhun-demise

Wanderer
Instead of going on about his "rudeness" and your "inability" to moderate posts, have you even considered figuring out what's been happening to his account ?

Rhun said:
Instead of going on about his "rudeness" and your "inability" to moderate posts, have you even considered figuring out what's been happening to his account ?

What is happening to his account is he's failing to exercise care with his username and password. His being hacked is not due to a lapse in RunUO security thus, we, the staff, cannot do a whole lot about it.

Gregorian

Sorceror
Vitix said:
nu onta neidinstvinnij u kavo takaja hujna! nu pizdec karo4! rad sli6at` 4to ti ruskij gregorian a to ja stabj po anglijski vsegda :p
A ia vsegda znal =-) Prosto prikolno bilo =-)
Karoche eshe pobegaem v PvP kak-nit =-)

psz

Administrator
There are only 3 ways to have your account "hacked"

1) You give out your account info and someone uses it. Shame on you.

2) You have a SUPER SIMPLE user name and password, and someone guesses it (which happened to my nephew here just last week). Shame on you.

3) You download a "cheat" tool that turns out to be a Trojan Keylogger. Shame on you.

Very simple to not lose your items/characters... Don't do the above three.

Status
Not open for further replies.