UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Whos soloed a Dark father

Have you killed a Dark Father?

• Yes

Votes: 105 65.6%
  • No

Votes: 55 34.4%

• Total voters

blajban

Sorceror
Re: Whos soloed a Dark father

ever soloed df? back in the days one would go for days in the gauntlet without ever seeing another person. except for when you were leaving and rhun came to keep going.

oh, and to semiquote someone else: you shouldnt even be in the gauntlet if you havent soloed all of it.

xaxas

Wanderer

jrhather;346085 said:
Soloing a peerless should be fun.

I bet that I will be able to solo atleast one of those on my bard-tamer. That is unless there is some retarded timer or something, since it will definitely take a Hell lot of time.

Can't wait for them to be implemented, that surely will infuse some fresh blood into PvM :D

jrhather

Wanderer

Me too. I'm trying to get my hands on my first BRSK so that I can eke out a luck suit to assist in making PvM worth it :p

Blacula

Knight

Yes on my tamer Mr. T., and although I didn't get to finish I soloed a DF on my archer Salty Barnacles for 15 mins (when I was on dialup) until a group of Gauntlet regulars showed up to grab it. (Btw, RPVs look like crap if recorded on dialup.)

Digatalas

Knight

Yes, i did it with my tamer Gremlin in Gaunt. pulled one off to the side when no one was looking and got loot rights just to myself, got some nice stuff from it.:D i hate trying to race everyone to get the good stuff.

Perhaps a silly question, but does it count as "soloing" if you are a tamer with a bunch of creatures helping you out? Solo would imply one on one, wouldnt it?

drak-

Sorceror

jrhather;356582 said:
Damn right it does.

The first time I played my tamer to doom, solo'd DF with lots of aids and little real difficulty .. somehow its just not the same level of challenge as "soloing" implies to me.

marcusstone

Sorceror

I've never soloed one, but have killed one with one other person helping me... I suspect with my template if I had all 70 resist armor, a mana leech katana demon slayer, a thousand bandies, and a decent ping for once, I could probably do it... ATM I sacraficed resists for a little luck...