UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Why isn't there hooded shroud of shadows in hybrid?

van el fanel

Wanderer
there is... bout gl buying it.. only one person has the hooded shroud.. damn walmart or kmart or whoever got it... "shakes fists"

Uchiha~Sasuke said:
nah they look retarted and have no use cept to take up more space on server and for people to get there pixil crack

What's wrong with pixil crack? Im trieng to get a bunch of roleplayers together to play undead. It would be cool if we had teh shrouds to use on our characters. I think the price of 100k is reasonable enough to purchase one. That way not everyone can have one.

las Vegas said:
shrouds make everyone look the same and totally kill the feel of preuo, and are flat out UGLY.

If players want to look retarted, then let them decide that for themselves. Hell, people can put cloaks on their backs ( i think cloaks look retarted )

AnBuSasuke

Wanderer
wear bone armor and all be skeletons looks a hell of alot better and dont cost anything im not trying to rag on ya for wanting them im just saying we got one on that shard and in m opinion one is too many i understand undead guild and all that its good thinking but the thing yoiur missing is this...you will all look undead but so will 90% of the people on this shard because they will all buy them as well

Vas Griffith said:
If players want to look retarted, then let them decide that for themselves. Hell, people can put cloaks on their backs ( i think cloaks look retarted )
they cover the whole body making the whole shard look like a bunch of ugly hooded clones

Uchiha~Sasuke said:
wear bone armor and all be skeletons looks a hell of alot better and dont cost anything im not trying to rag on ya for wanting them im just saying we got one on that shard and in m opinion one is too many i understand undead guild and all that its good thinking but the thing yoiur missing is this...you will all look undead but so will 90% of the people on this shard because they will all buy them as well

Hmm, that would be kind of a downside having everyone wearing one. Bone armour works, but only for dexers. Mages who want to roleplay a lich would be stupid to wear bone armour. Maybe if you have the ability to dye the shroud, it would change things up a bit?