UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Will-'s (hz) very suspicious yumi bow

marcusstone

Sorceror
So you're saying that although it only has 42 HL on it, it actually has some secret embedded code that gives it a 100% chance of HL? Runuo does not work that way I am afraid... You can't secretly imbed abilities in weapons properties. If it has it, it shows when you mouse over it. That is why GM created weapons have historically been easy to spot.

Maloskies

Squire
I dont think will's items are gm made, maybe some, but nothing like that. However, I believe all of his items, as well as pumpkin's items are bought with gm made gold, probably put on a vendor or something a long time ago. He still has a rough time pvping, so i don't think it really matters ;).

Last edited:

Akka

Sorceror
I, too, would like to know, but ive seen a HOTM that gives 20 STR and didnt show it :) on a quite succesfull server that ran for years, AOS pub 25.

Anthony File

Sorceror
Threads like these only give them attention and make you look bad. Fuck his bow. The dude still drops quick as shit, as you've seen. None of them are unstoppable regardless of how long they've had to obtain better suits, @Ajani dropped @MB the other day for instance. :)

will-demise

Knight
Story of 3 brother playing demise for 10.9 years.Yes we have a lot ithem gears suite and NO we dont have Gm account we buy stuff from forum and burn hammer brsk and play everyday for 10 years.
Will Alias William/weed/coyote/mrweed/hera, dont remember all.
Pumpkin alias alex.
Spok alias Charles.
my day olds.png

will-demise

Knight
and ill teach u why I do that much damage .
first of all look at this.
120 anatomy
120tactic both together they give more damage .
for a double shot u have to hit the lowers resist on the target so I do curse and use a quiver that hit the fire-colds-poison-energy doenst mater but not physical because when curse you drop those resist to 60 event if the opponent have 90 fire/poison/colds/energy it drop to 60 and physical doenst change.
I use totem And I run with 150 str ints. make me hit better
talisman 20 di ring +7 yumie +40 total 67di, that make me hit better to.
my Yumi isn't Gm made by he way u can make one like my with an yew kit not so hard to do 35ssi 46 light sc-1 40 di

Combos can be Exp FS Double shot.
30/37/30-30-10-10
that is the damage I can do in one combos,
precast exp run cast fs intead of double shot,
Yes you can remove 140 hp in a combo to someome who have 70 all resist .
And Yumi miss double shot 9x/10

zulu2401

Squire
and ill teach u why I do that much damage .
first of all look at this.
120 anatomy
120tactic both together they give more damage .
for a double shot u have to hit the lowers resist on the target so I do curse and use a quiver that hit the fire-colds-poison-energy doenst mater but not physical because when curse you drop those resist to 60 event if the opponent have 90 fire/poison/colds/energy it drop to 60 and physical doenst change.
I use totem And I run with 150 str ints. make me hit better
talisman 20 di ring +7 yumie +40 total 67di, that make me hit better to.
my Yumi isn't Gm made by he way u can make one like my with an yew kit not so hard to do 35ssi 46 light sc-1 40 di

Combos can be Exp FS Double shot.
30/37/30-30-10-10
that is the damage I can do in one combos,
precast exp run cast fs intead of double shot,
Yes you can remove 140 hp in a combo to someome who have 70 all resist .
And Yumi miss double shot 9x/10
50 Bushido or higher?