UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Will UO Assist work on UOgamers?

Ninja Haxor

Wanderer
Yes

Yes uoassist will work on UOgamers, but it would be dumb to buy a licence for it. there is a program called razor that you can find at Runuo its under download. it is better than assist and it is free.

Ghoro

Wanderer
Ok I got every thing to work but when I use the macro it times down and when it is suppose to throw it I get “Sever set new target” and it just blows up in my hand, any help?

Thanks

Ghoro

Wanderer
Double Click (Purple Potion (0F0D)
Wait for target
Pause 3.40sec
Double Click (Purple Potion (0F0D)
Set Last Target

.Y.

Wanderer
well isn't it obivous?

"Set Last Target" is the reason why your macro asks you to target something.. make it Use Last Target (or whatever the correct term is)... and why do you double click your potion that second time? and also, if you're gonna pause 3.4 sec anyway, I suggest deleting that 'Wait for target" too

I think it does it twice so you can target someone while the initial time is running down.

Like. Start the count down. Cast poison. down to 3 secs so we want the target back up. Target them.

It just allows you to use a target inbetween arming the pot and throwing it.

To get Last Target, you can always goto the hotkeys tab and click last target and click execute.