UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Windows -Paint- Competition:

Testament7

Wanderer
Re: Windows -Paint- Competition:

I still didn't all colors just skin and leather but i dont know i should do this work till end or leave and make other one?

The Instigator

Sorceror

Testament7;632921 said:
I still didn't all colors just skin and leather but i dont know i should do this work till end or leave and make other one?

I'm not sure, this one is pretty sweet looking. this is my theif character, so if you did make another one, you could make him like stealthy looking, maybe stealing something off someone. your the artist lol, I'm not sure.

Testament7

Wanderer

The Instigator;632924 said:
I'm not sure, this one is pretty sweet looking. this is my theif character, so if you did make another one, you could make him like stealthy looking, maybe stealing something off someone. your the artist lol, I'm not sure.

I think ill done this picture and than think about other if ill have time for it, cause i haven't and i still need make 2 more pictures:eek:

FroSPAWNzeN

Wanderer

baddass? pffffffffffffff :D when i would cut some of his arms or fingers with my sword he would be crying pussy on the floor :eek:

Blacula

Knight

Ageless Venomous;631451 said:
Themed drawing makes me sad, so heres a cool fell brit gate image.

Very good sir. ...not as amazing as Testament's, but +50 points for accuracy.

p.s.: Adon would draw the brit guard zone. :p

Testament7;631785 said:
Smooth goes outomaticly when i making smaller picture :p
That is, provided you actually set it to filter; which was my point; MSPaint doesn't offer filtering when down-scaling. Was really just teasing, though. ;)

Testament7;632023 said:
I painted my character named NIGHTMARE :D
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT? :D
Technically, I could pick a nit about the Daisho being a samurai weapon, that's a combination of a matched katana and wakizashi, and NOT a pair of ninja-to as you've drawn... But it still looks nice. And you probably had more fun imagining them as ninja-tos. :p

Testament7

Wanderer

I making images smaller with irfan view, cause i actualy dont know where to make it smaller with mspaint :D

Testament7;633819 said:
I making images smaller with irfan view, cause i actualy dont know where to make it smaller with mspaint :D
It's under Image->Stretch/Skew.

However, as I'd noted above, it does NOT use a filter, which you get the option for in Irfanview. It outright goes with just "Resize," meaning that it will actually degrade appearance.

gugutz

Knight

As hard as it may sound to believe, one of the best image resizers i use is M$ Excel 2007 or Word 2007.

You can make it smaller or bigger, it will still look pretty good (just don't exagerate :>)

gugutz

Knight

Hey testament, if i make you a donation (in game gold, ofc) to support your skills, will you paint my character as well? :D

Let me know, i'd really like to have your drawings of my main pvper.

Sintoo;631400 said:
TEDIOUS, I do believe is the word I'm looking for, this being as far as I'm willing to go with this
while preserving my sanity. Painting with a mouse is horrible.

this dude wins for sure

Testament7

Wanderer

gugutz;634323 said:
Hey testament, if i make you a donation (in game gold, ofc) to support your skills, will you paint my character as well? :D

Let me know, i'd really like to have your drawings of my main pvper.

Iwill, just dont know when, cause i don't have much time for PC :D but anywai ill paint you when ill get free time ;)