UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Winners of the Banner contest!

Those are some excellent banners, and I find it very exciting that there are so many people on the shard with so much talent. And as usual Asayre's judgement is impeccable. Once again I would like to thank everyone that submitted a banner, they really do look amazing.

Eek! I joined the game to late *dies* How could I not know about this place before the banner-making ended! Talk about bad timing on my part, I absolutely love making banners, icons, signatures, etc. Though this makes me love this place even more now *does a cute little skip* o_O I hope sometime in the future we get to have more artistic things going on, even if its not for prizes. That would be awesome *faints* ^_^

A

ASayre

ShayLin said:
Eek! I joined the game to late *dies* How could I not know about this place before the banner-making ended! Talk about bad timing on my part, I absolutely love making banners, icons, signatures, etc. Though this makes me love this place even more now *does a cute little skip* o_O I hope sometime in the future we get to have more artistic things going on, even if its not for prizes. That would be awesome *faints* ^_^

Noone's stopping you from making a demise banner, even if it's not in the contest :)

ShayLin said:

Yes m8 get in and make one!!

And welcoem aboard :)

Oooh, see for some reason when I saw that it 'ended' my brain immediately thought 'cannot make banner now, awwww'. So it didn't really click that I could just make one anyway *grin* I believe I'm going to do just that mmhm. Though when I finish it, where can I send/put it?

A

ASayre

ShayLin said:
Oooh, see for some reason when I saw that it 'ended' my brain immediately thought 'cannot make banner now, awwww'. So it didn't really click that I could just make one anyway *grin* I believe I'm going to do just that mmhm. Though when I finish it, where can I send/put it?

asayre [AT] uodemise {DOT} com