UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

word about TRAVIS aka STEWIE

olej

Wanderer
word about TRAVIS aka STEWIE

I was traded with that guy last night, gave him wery nice brsk legs to try out resist, he say that they fit him very well and after that he just logout:/ i thought maybe he got disconnected or something, but he didnt resppond to my PMs and on MSN.

I know mayby i am naive but i traded and talked with that guy offten, and thought he is trusted player, now i see Travis You are simple retard, i know now why You were kicked from EVP.

Beware of that guy in future.

Machu-demise

Sorceror
Re: word about TRAVIS aka STEWIE

ehhh .. Travis - you do like a looser who don`t have anything .. somebody trust u and u make this things ehh ..

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

id like to add that travis is a loser newb that like sucks even at pvm, lol

aye we gave him the boot from evp cause hes an a$$h0l3

rdx

Sorceror

another scamer... its sad some ppl do such thing to get nothing but an item in a damn game

rdx

Sorceror

your just hurting yourself, some ppl will not trade with you anymore (see what happend with snoop dog, he lost his reputation and now hes quiting... guess why?); btw are you asshat inr? or your just role playing?:D

pbguy434

Knight

rdx said:
your just hurting yourself, some ppl will not trade with you anymore (see what happend with snoop dog, he lost his reputation and now hes quiting... guess why?); btw are you asshat inr? or your just role playing?:D
You sire, are an idiot. Because we both know how *hard* it is to start a new character with a matching forum account. And no one will see the difference. And the kid wasn't the brightest for *giving* him some brsk items.

roly

Wanderer

me- "oh, that's a nice bracelet. i dind't know they came in blue."
you- "yes, it's nice indeed. it's worth quite a bit. some players go their whole lives without ever even seeing one, let alone own it."
me- "it's very pretty, and i think it would look very nice with my blue half apron. would you mind if i tried it on to see?"
you- "hmm, let me think." *well, i have spokjen to this internet pixal on my screen in the past, and i have traded items which both parties agreed through the use of the UO trade window system. he has never done anything (that i know of) to hurt anybody. i am way to fucking trusting anyway*
you- "alright, here you go, but promise to give it right back."
me- "oh, i just want to try it on."

you- "hello? are you there?"
me- "......"
you- :(

moral of the story: roly feels no sympathy towards those who lack common sense.

TravisMills

Sorceror

Thank you roly god i didnt scam him i just got a good deal from his stupidity, i can't spell I know this. I never offered anything i never gave him a hughed polar mask so im not a damn scammer. And to the evp who joined in i killed you all before ill do it again stop joining in on shit you dont know anything about. EVP is a joke now anyways cmon now you guys cant even forkin do anything in sinc. but thanks for the attention on the forums free press is the best.

Stewie

Lucifall

Knight

Depends on the team we get. My ping is super high and you know this :p. But i try to keep everything organized, everyone alive and such.

xaxas

Wanderer

Travis dude, you're pathetic. You know, getting an item in a game is something I'd never sell my pride for. Apparently you've no pride to lose any more so it wont really matter for you.

@ roly: Common sense doesnt fit something as stupid as what travis did in the category "normal", at least for me. But guess I'm just wrong, I mean... damn I gave a guy the items we had a deal for after he accidently gave me the divine & I could simply walk away. Ya know, the thing called honesty...

zekezank

Wanderer

Ok, I gotta stick up for Travis.
He is a friend of mine through meeting him in EVP. He is a friend of my house on demise, friend in playing. He has helped me out when nobody else could, given me stuff when he didnt have to.
I just don't understand why some people get so worked up over a game, one we don't even pay for, which is a great gift from the staff.

TravisMills

Sorceror

pbguy434 said:

Excuse my ignorance whats QFT?

You going to tell me guys if someone gave you a 71 total resis pair of legs and 6 lmc you would give them back?

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 105

xaxas

Wanderer

zekezank said:
Ok, I gotta stick up for Travis.
He is a friend of mine through meeting him in EVP. He is a friend of my house on demise, friend in playing. He has helped me out when nobody else could, given me stuff when he didnt have to.
I just don't understand why some people get so worked up over a game, one we don't even pay for, which is a great gift from the staff.

Reffer to my post. Exactly because he gains nothing but some pixels I call what he did plain stupidity.