UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Would you like to see a more accurate world spawn?

Would you like to see the spawns made accurate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Would you like to see a more accurate world spawn?

HELL YES. I miss the good old spawns on osi. Like the T2A Undead city! That used to be fun and not a bad pvp spot now it is nothing but a place for whoever you're chasing to escape and bend you over. PLEASE implement this. Also take the majority of the savage clusters out. They are annoying. Spread them out more.

With that being said also adjust the loot/reward to flow with the inflated economy from people donating for gold.

wikitypooshlag;1451755 said:
What about the undead? Are Liches never going to be fixed. Farming liches in deciet or at GY's with a silver weap was always one of my fav things to do -- not just for the loot but because it was an awesome PvP draw. Now they drop like 90 gp. Not even worth the time for getting Ebolt/FS and having to constantly chug refresh pots.

If the reason for making loot crap is to keep the economy in check it just doesn't make sense. All it does is make people donate for gold instead of acctually play. Then again.... that's probably the plan. But that doesn't help the world in a pvp/pvm sense. It just means more newbs with giant houses and neon crap.

I used to love farming monsters, but now I dread the thought. Now I have a voice in the back of my head saying, "you can work for 1 hour in real life and have 1 million gold, or you can try to farm liches for an hour and maybe get 5k if you are really lucky...." So of course people are going to quit PvM.

BRING THE LOOT BACK BABY!!!

If you are making 25 / hr you are way too old to be playing this game. Either that or I am just a really big loser. rofl

Pill Puller-GL;1539214 said:
If you are making 25 / hr you are way too old to be playing this game. Either that or I am just a really big loser. rofl

I make that and I play, but I'm too cheap to donate.

I vote yes, but I would also like to see more pickable chests spawn.

kanenfawder

Sorceror

I make $25/hour and play here. I don't mind donating, but I don't want it to be my main source of income on the shard. It just seems wrong. I agree completely with wikitypooshlag.

Also, just because you get paid well doesn't mean you're old. I just turned 23 on Sunday.

Also make vendors comparable to OSI in the aspect of buying items off you. Weapons armor jems resources etc. They never buy anything off me.

i believe the spawn bout 1year ago was perfect. if ya would do it the exact way it use to be and just dont make the item spawn and gold as high it would be great. just my belief though. take or leave..

Etlich

Wanderer

no one hunts monsters at Deceit, Wrong.
change spawns, please?

HonestAbe

Wanderer

Make all the spawns more effecient(remove useless mass shades dogs etc), and make killing monsters worth wile again this shard is like a economy simulater with pvp because no one pvms nemore i dont care if its accurate as long as it dosent suck

josh223

Wanderer

I think that the loot drops of the monsters are very inaccurate. Some of the more difficult monsters drop less loot than the easier ones. It should obviously work the opposite way. Perhaps increase the loot of some of the monsters and decrease others. As it currently is the loot definitely needs tweaking, thus I voted yes.

Dyllan

Wanderer

i think it would help alot if we had better spwan more accurate it would help pvmers and newbs i think

Status
Not open for further replies.