UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Would you like to see spell damage improved?

Would you like to see spell damages balanced (mostly made less)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Would you like to see spell damage improved?

I would definitly like it be decresed. Ive been playing for a month now and in pvp mages are unstoppable.I realize im new, but my brother started at the same time i did as a mage and in a fight i would have no chance. It is so slow getting resistence to spells up without magery it will take me 10 months of training to GM. I think that if the hybrid were to be upgraded to age of shadows or even samuria empire worriers and mages would be balenced, because of chivlry and bushido. However i do not know if that is even remotly possible.

ps.
I am new and I know vary little about computers. If I have said anything in ignorence plz corect me.

_Choru_

Master of the Interweb

Spell damage has been decreased since this post.

You need GM resist, get your brother to cast Mana Vamp on you.

Robo-hybrid

Wanderer

the point is, 1 on 1s on this shard are dumb. Mage5x pvp 1on1 is just plain dumb.

All I've seen is poison harm poison harm machine gunners. And spell damage is unpredictable.. GM resist means nothing.

Resist on this shard is pretty much about resist A spell... rather to resist such amount of spells.

If someone was to cast poison on you 5 times in a row on this shard, you have a small chance to resist it once. I believe if you have gm resist you should resist low circle spells like poison 3 out of 5 times. And spell damage should be decreased if resist is high enough.

It SHOULD be about the percentage of spells you can resist, not the percentage of damage you resist on rare occasions.

Trever

Wanderer

I didn't get here before the poll closed but count my vote as yes.

Zagar230

Sorceror

hell no i mean what are dexxers suppost to do now? I mean come on as a dexxer i own most mages. I mean that whole RA really hurts us. and I think that people think this is more of a mage server. and move it msotly to the mages.

Status
Not open for further replies.