UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Would you like to see updated skill systems?

Would you like to see updated skill systems?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Konoe

Page
Re: Would you like to see updated skill systems?

Brookly;1570106 said:
I would like to see easier gains for hard skills like magery and healing

nah, cause then there would just be a bunch of newbs running around with 7xGm mages and we would all get para ganked 1v6...OOOO WAIT...that already happens. :<

Ceorn

Wanderer

I find the skill gains even for some of the skills that take longer than the others on this shard to still gain pretty quick.

i haven't seen anyone else in the game like me, but i'm a fishing JUNKIE. so i'm really waiting on the ancient sos's, :)

Sinicter

Wanderer

id love to see it as hard as it was back in 99 on osi would balance pvp perfectly

Mepis

Wanderer

Think we could maybe include Iron Golems in there somewhere? Along with maybe some Tinker Bod/Lbod's and 120 tinkering scrolls....?

Cronus3166

Sorceror

drunken_buddha;1581333 said:
i haven't seen anyone else in the game like me, but i'm a fishing JUNKIE. so i'm really waiting on the ancient sos's, :)

I hear ya, I kind of stopped playing cause I was waiting for them to put this in. One of these days maybe it'll happen

hoglegs

Sorceror

I agree with everything Countessa suggested. I think all of her ideas are solid and right down the path that I'd love to see UOGamers go. Thanks for considering the changes Ryan! :bowdown:

The_Man

Sorceror

I support anything new.

It would make a great addition to hybrid.

Ryan;1436625 said:
For example: Fishing updated to include Ancient SOS's and things of this nature?

This would not change anything PVP related.

do it...do it
fishing needs a shot in the arm

Status
Not open for further replies.