UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Wow.

Dilly

Knight
Re: Wow.

Mario-Demise;454847 said:
:'[ i kill all :'[ accept applesauce hes being a pain in the rear.

Hellion continues to amaze all with his utter failing of the english language

Mario-Demise

Sorceror

Dilly;454854 said:
Hellion continues to amaze all with his utter failing of the English language
I'm glad someone still notices my horrible spelling and grammar mishaps thank you dilly.
Ps. you suck at this game

Dilly

Knight

Mario-Demise;454857 said:
I'm glad someone still notices my horrible spelling and grammar mishaps thank you dilly.
Ps. you suck at this game

Sucking at a game is better than sucking at basic life skills. I also enjoy how you love to talk shit when you ping 1/3 of what I do.

Dilly;454873 said:
Sucking at a game is better than sucking at basic life skills. I also enjoy how you love to talk shit when you ping 1/3 of what I do.[/QUO

Lol always blame it on the ping, if u ping so bad here quit? or find a foreign server

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

lol, This coming from someone complaining and quitting because they had a shitty pc and lagged. I lol every time i come to these forums, because day after day, i continue to realize how pathetic most people on this server actually are. * Cough hellion, Chamillionare *

alllex

Knight

luigi-demise;454928 said:
lol, This coming from someone complaining and quitting because they had a shitty pc and lagged. I lol every time i come to these forums, because day after day, i continue to realize how pathetic most people on this server actually are. * Cough hellion, Chamillionare *

http://www.uodemise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96456

http://www.uodemise.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95252&highlight=dear+pumpkin

How about ur guidly?

* Cough Zen*

stay safe!

Alllex

Argyle

Wanderer

luigi-demise;454928 said:
i continue to realize how pathetic most people on this server actually are. * Cough hellion, Chamillionare *

I coulda told ya that, I booted Hellion the same time I booted the other coward blue who hugged the GZ and talked like he was the shit. :rolleyes:

Argyle

Wanderer

a-e-i-Own-you;454936 said:
precious Quebec

The only thing Quebec ever gave the world was Georges St. Pierre, because he has class and he's the only french(canadian) guy Ive ever seen whip any ass (outside of a video game)

:)

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

alllex;454945 said:
Problem is IM from Ontario...

So could you just tell what would happen ontario pls?

I'd get bus tickets to where ever you are and remove your head from your body with a pick axe. Also I would make a point to the government that the education system failed somewhere as you are as literate as 7yr old kids(that John Doe hangs around a lot with..:rolleyes: ) on my street.

alllex

Knight

Steven_Greer;455031 said:
I'd get bus tickets to where ever you are and remove your head from your body with a pick axe. Also I would make a point to the government that the education system failed somewhere as you are as literate as 7yr old kids(that John Doe hangs around a lot with..:rolleyes: ) on my street.

I wonder how many lauguage are you abble to speak!

p01n7e

Sorceror

alllex;455071 said:
I wonder how many lauguage are you abble to speak!

No idea about Steven_Greer, but i personally speak two on top of a few more that i understand (somewhat). Neither of those is my mother language, nor the language of the country i live in (the same in my case, but apparently not in yours).

alllex

Knight

p01n7e;455073 said:
No idea about Steven_Greer, but i personally speak two on top of a few more that i understand (somewhat). Neither of those is my mother language, nor the language of the country i live in (the same in my case, but apparently not in yours).

my english isnt that bad! Cmon!

For sure I speak better then I write..