UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Wrong Client? Disconnects every 5 secs

archangel628

Sorceror
Wrong Client? Disconnects every 5 secs

I had this problem like a month ago, but then its fine eventually. Now its happening to me again.. that once i logged in, my uo freezes and disconnects. Sometimes the gump show up like the one in the picture. Its saying im using a old uo client and ask me to patch up, but the client im using is 7.0.8.2 (patch 95). Anyone know what is causing this??
Thanks.

Attachments

• Unknown_11-16_00.20.jpg
    Unknown_11-16_00.20.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 28

sqbox

Sorceror
Re: Wrong Client? Disconnects every 5 secs

I've had the exact error/disconnection long time ago and patched it all the way ...mistake since it's laggy/slow if you go over 6.x.x.x in the patch at least for me.

I think it was microsoft Net framework that was the culprit. i had to upgrade from 1.1 to 2. Download details: Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x86)

Either that or I had to dl mordains legacy ... I was using my old uo disks to play with lot of blank spaces and purple llama for beetle.

tommyd1981

Wanderer
Re: Wrong Client? Disconnects every 5 secs

I had the same issue a few days ago. What I did was change the client that Razor loads. On the Welcome to Razor screen where it says Load Client: 2D Client (Auto Detect) I used the browse button and went into the UO program folder and changed it to load the client.exe instead. It worked fine after that.