UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[WTB]Donation Ethernal Mount.

jcote

Sorceror
I have a llama how much you paying? But it's 7.5 sec cast time if your less then 3 year. Vet

Podolak

Sorceror
I'll get you a donation mount but at the rate of $10 per mil. So a Llama, Horse or Osty are 1.5KK and the more expensive ones are 2.5KK.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
I'll get you a donation mount but at the rate of $10 per mil. So a Llama, Horse or Osty are 1.5KK and the more expensive ones are 2.5KK.

There are people out there that buy Eternal Mount from donation and play long enough to get their reward 3 seconds casting ethies from veteran rewards. Then they can sell their ethies cheeper than 1.5M.

Podolak

Sorceror
There are people out there that buy Ethernal Mount from donation and play long enought to get their reward 3 secounds casting ethies from veteran rewards. Then they can sell their ethies cheerper then 1.5M.

Not a problem by me. I am not welling to spend more than $10 per million. If I sold at less than 1.5kk I'd be spending more than $10 per million. I haven't purchased the ethereal yet and can sell other items that do sell at $10 per million.