UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

xD

Kenny xD

Wanderer
xD

吵什么吵
打雷下雨回家收衣服吵什么吵
打雷下雨回家收衣服
论坛上说的话全是屎
无视吵什么吵
打雷下雨回家收衣服
论坛上说的话全是屎
无视吵什么吵
打雷下雨回家收衣服
论坛上说的话全是屎
无视吵什么吵
打雷下雨回家收衣服
论坛上说的话全是屎
无视吵什么吵
打雷下雨回家收衣服
论坛上说的话全是屎
无视
吵吵什么吵
v打雷下雨回家收衣服
论坛上说的话全是屎
无视什么吵吵什么吵
打雷下雨回家收衣服
论坛上说的话全是屎
吵什么吵
打雷下雨回家收衣服
v论坛上说的话全是屎
无视v无视吵什么吵
打v雷下雨回家收衣服
v论坛吵什么吵
打雷下雨回家收衣服
论坛上说的话全是屎
无视上说的话全是屎
无视
打雷下雨回家收衣服
论坛上说的话全是屎
无视论坛上说的话全是屎
无视吵什么吵
打雷下雨回家收衣服
论坛上说的话全是屎
无视吵什么吵
打雷下雨回家收衣服
论坛上说的话全是屎
无视吵什么吵
打雷下雨回家收衣服
论坛上说的话全是屎
无视

(????)

:p :p

Kenny speaks rw suxing lenguage (?) OMG

Deepshade

Sorceror
Re: xD

k so im pretty sure this thread going to hell already so i just have something to say
Everyday I open up the forums hoping to see an anouncement under the demise new sub forum, about an upcoming update that will implement the majority of ML content, but to no avail... I'm really starting to lose hope, i mean its been well over a year now, that's one hell of a sampling phase :(

Deepshade said:
Everyday I open up the forums hoping to see an anouncement under the demise new sub forum, about an upcoming update that will implement the majority of ML content, but to no avail... I'm really starting to lose hope, i mean its been well over a year now, that's one hell of a sampling phase :(

well, some things need to be considered like:

ml was a massive update, everything needs to be recoded to work on demise
(thats a big job)

the team of people (whomever they are) working on bringin us ML, is small compared to the team EA employed to do ML in the beggining

that team couldnt start re coding ML, untill after it was released on EA servers

any work done, is done for free and would be complete in these people spare time ( they do have jobs and real lives )

add to that, the fact its prolly boring as hell

and what u get is a very slow process

patience is a virtue mate

pbguy434 said:
Those reasons can only hold up so long.

well untill they post saying,

nah ml is too big, we cant be fucked with it.

i will be secretly praying, that someone , somewhere, is still workin on it