UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yes I Did it Typh

BrackusMage

Sorceror
Yes I took Typh's stuff. Now that its over. He is a bitch. Stoner. Who Cant get Pussy. I have listened to his shit for 2 years now. Anyone got a Issue with it fine. 1v1 me. All you bitches who can't 1v1 get the fuck out my face. THIS is for typh. Get off his dick. I robbed him so what. GM's wont do shit. He co owned me to his house then became a 2 faced bitch. STORY done. Nothing I did was against game rules. However him having 8 active accounts. while ANGRY has several. and Rocky. aka SL peekaboo has 7 known faction accounts. Look you wana talk shit come at me 1v1 till then take your bitch crew down the road enough said. PS yes im drunk saying this but SOBER id fight them to but it would be more fair for me to be drunk.

BrackusMage

Sorceror
Oh btw im a stoner myself but. I don't make it my life. He Loses everything in his life cause it controls him. Don't have believe me just talk to him for a year or 2

BrackusMage

Sorceror
Pointless maby but at the time it made me feel good. Basically I'm telling him to come fight me. This dude won't 1v1 me. But yet he has tried to get my 13yo nephew to give him my privet email security question answers. And my own sister has heard him tell my nephew he was gonna come find me IRL and kill me over it. Tried to get my home addy and all.

the problem lies in the fact that your 13 year old nephew is able to communicate with a known pothead who is obviously upset and from the south.

and now im starting to judge your sisters parenting.

and your judgement.

and your spelling capabilities.

edit; this is starting to just look bad on you.

BrackusMage

Sorceror
Eh since this has happened my nephew has quit UO again himself cause of the drama. Sister is Busy having her 3rd kid today. Mind you this is a expected and long awaited child. So congrats to her. 3rd I said I was drunk when I typed that. Don't mind input your giving. But however. I am still however waiting on typh's response. I am not saying I am the best at UO by any means. But If Typh 1v1 me and wins ill quit UO and give him my stuff.