UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yet Another Skill Question

Skallah

Wanderer
Yet Another Skill Question

As of now I'm a 3x GM... I would like to take on a few other skills and master them as well. My only problem is that whenever I lock my GM skills none of my other stats go up. Even after I set all the other skills that I plan on not using to fall.

Does anyone have any advice or documentation they can point me to as I've already been through stratics and this forum searching for answers.

Thanks!

Pepsi_Rox

Knight
run through your skills again and make sure that you have the skills you wanna master having arrows pointing up and the skills you dont pointing down. thats the only thing i can think of is maybe u just missed a skill or something

Skallah

Wanderer
Yeah, setting my other skills to fall that I don't want seems to be doing the trick. Thanks for the advice.

Vapor-hybrid

Wanderer
Do this for stats. Work camping up to GM and leave the arrow turned up and keep burning kindeling untill you got your stats where you want them.

TNA

Wanderer
See saw camping and spirit speak, or Snooping for dex.. (spirit speak for intelligence) See saw means to, get camping to GM 100.0% and then press the arrow to point down, then do spirit speak to make the camping go to 0.0% while spirit speak raises to 100.0% ... This will get your stats sooo fast :D

theRoadshow

Wanderer
You actually dont even need to see saw. Take a skill (Snooping for dex) and point it up... then lock everything else and set a razor macro to snoop someone. If the arrow is up and everything else is locked, you'll gain dex without gaining skill. Give it time...

Yesterday, I used Anatomy and it gained Int and Str... somehow. I dunno.

-_-