UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Yew's Disgrace

Johnboy2

Wanderer
Yew's Disgrace

In the woods primal echoes of humans can be heard well throughout the night, it didn’t matter what die really… It was always bound that some thing was indefinitely dying regardless to what it was…It rang throughout the know forest of Yew bringing a chill up the spine and causing some instinct that insights fear. In Yew people don’t really care for one another… The monsters within Yew are that strong that if a human can sell you out for some self gain it was worth it.

I’ve been traveling these woods between Yew, Skara brae, and Britain for decades. Ever since I was but a young lad I have been traveling these woods. These woods were what I considered a no mans land but where people come and fail, someone is bound to succeed. You may call me a plague of these woods, but I wouldn’t disagree with you. I watch you whatever you may be regardless as long as you are but of a living thing, my eyes are upon you. Watching from the darkness I take discreet grace in trying to match up with you at the right moment… The moment which becomes your last breath, and by the time you exhale your life is over. It’s that silent death in Yew that causes me so much trouble. Normally loud deaths are appreciated to anyone nearby as a warning. Myself, Blackheart, self named knowing no one but myself run these lands these lands full of foes and monsters, which are all but the same.

The enemies I distinctly hunt are what other people I have watched throughout the woods call “Lichs.” Vile creatures they are… Pleasurably however they are the only suitors to my liking. Humans are all but too weak for my taste to kill, bound to life only by flesh… Lich’s however are increasingly different for each one I kill I gain some more remote knowledge and throughout these years, I have gathered some information not all may be aware of.

Lich by definition of Sosarian language simply means “One that is dead” however, I disagree. Lich’s are very much alive, they are very much awake in this universe however… Our definition of alive and theirs is severely differed.

Lich’s are humans… More over, humans with a rare sense in what any mage would consider ‘radical darkness’. What I mean by this ‘radical darkness’ is that they have a fond instinct to smear the blood of every living thing around them, the are morbidly infested with such cruel thoughts that most people cannot begin to comprehend because it cannot begin to manifest in their own mind.

These humans or what I like to declare them as “The tainted.” Live throughout their lives but what becomes of these people may seem bizarre. However, I cannot name one of these tainted I have ever heard about out die outside of the infested forests, I call my home. These tainted travel to this place by instinct in order to die. They travel here in masses, the increased darkness of the world is apparent but yew is already a place long forgotten by mankind.

Upon arrival these tainted are lead to slaughters by means of Lich sacraments.
The drying of the body whilst alive
The imbuement of magic
The removal of the balanced soul
Resurrection of the ravaged flesh.

No one really knows who was the first Lich… or how the first lich came into existence, however I do know that in some way Lady Minax and Lord Blackthorn composed a species of evil that consisted in some lines something similar to what I know as a Lich. However not much is known about this species. It very well could be true that Blackthorn sacrificed his body in order to persevere forever as a Lich embodiment or perhaps it was some more of a satanic intervention in order to preserve this precious balance of “good, and evil” or so I overhear wanderers of this area speak about.

Lich’s use this magic they are given and spread blood and bone throughout Yew their carnage is very much undermined and time and time again souls who deem they are brave come here with such a heart full of heroism that they forget the basics… They stumble and fall as the Lich’s tear them limb from limb.

I don’t claim myself to be anything better, but for my people sake. The hidden brigands of Yew, I pray that I may succeed and scourge this evil from what I consider my home. In these brigand camps we call them, we hide at night praying lich swarms stay far clear… Some of you reading this now wondered how stupid it was to rely on prayers for how close we really were to the Lichs… But to be closer to your enemy is to be closer to death… and to be closer to death makes us stronger and more unified as well depend upon one another in order to survive in the un-purged presence of evil.

megas said:
Way too long for me to even want to read right now...
What is the point of posting that? Post Count +1? Jesus man, grow up.

Johnald, that was badass man. I liked the progression from beginning to end and you definitely leave the reader with a better picture of your characters and the liches. There're some typos, but who cares, hehe. That was damn cool. I really like the last paragraph.

Booshnig

Sorceror
Cebrious Arcane said:
What is the point of posting that? Post Count +1? Jesus man, grow up.

Coming from someone with 2k+ posts, I don't really think you've got much room to be saying people are posting just for another post count. The guy's got what, 57 posts, and you're gonna sit there complaining that he decided to make a decent story, probably with more purpose than half the posts on this message board, and say he was just trying to get another post count. You make me lolled.

Briack said:
Coming from someone with 2k+ posts, I don't really think you've got much room to be saying people are posting just for another post count. The guy's got what, 57 posts, and you're gonna sit there complaining that he decided to make a decent story, probably with more purpose than half the posts on this message board, and say he was just trying to get another post count. You make me lolled.
Awww. megas, is there any room left on your jock...if so, I'd like to hop on if Briack will skoot over... What the **** are you talking about Briack? megas didn't post anything constructive whatsoever. He's just saying it's too long, and that's it. I asked him WHY? One of my guesses, was that he wanted another post count, but you think post count matters, c'mon man, grow up. I was supporting Johnald's story, and I did enjoy reading it. megas felt the need to post that it was too long for him to bother reading it. I pointed out the pointlessness of that and you came in and tried to be his big brother and act all tough, hehe. Bravo, you stud. Now, go play with your dollies. You sir, make me lolled.

LordLardo

Wanderer
It's not too long, it just starts off slow, which tends to cause a bit of boredom, it alsos slow and dull throughout.

Keep in mind that making it not dull does not nessarily involve action or combat, it just feels a bit, slow.

Johnboy2

Wanderer
I hate it

This story ****ing sucked. It wasn't even worth the time to pull it up on the forums. You should just ****ing shoot yourself you flaming ball of ****. Thanks for wasting my life i'll never get those precious minutes back. and you **** heads squabbling about posting who the **** cares he was right this story sucks it hard.

EricWC

Wanderer
Johnald said:
This story ****ing sucked. It wasn't even worth the time to pull it up on the forums. You should just ****ing shoot yourself you flaming ball of ****. Thanks for wasting my life i'll never get those precious minutes back. and you **** heads squabbling about posting who the **** cares he was right this story sucks it hard.

jsut stfu dude