UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

You Have To Read This!

Honor

Wanderer
You Have To Read This!

Your Ultima Online account has been permanently closed out the Ultima Online service for following repeated violations of the Rules of Conduct. The account will no longer be accessible in any way, and all property, items, and characters associated currently are or will soon be deleted.

Account History:

7/2/2005 3:29:07 AM -
Character: VernomWorld: Europa

Violation: Use of inappropriate language

(Fri Jul 01 23:52:51 GMT 2005)(Vernom) (): Paul your a ugly fucking ass loving whore go die in a fire

8/29/2004 11:06:09 PM -
Character: VernomWorld: Europa

(Sun Aug 29 14:18:12 GMT 2004)(Vernom) (): sun suck my dick
(Sun Aug 29 14:19:53 GMT 2004)(): keep you language
(Sun Aug 29 14:20:00 GMT 2004)(): pleasde
(Sun Aug 29 14:20:59 GMT 2004)(Vernom) (): you can suck my dick

3/18/2004 10:39:34 PM -
Character: RavenWorld: TestSosaria

(Thu Mar 18 16:46:31 GMT 2004)(Raven) (): you are a whore loving ass fucker

As the decision in this matter is final, please know that it is possible and quite likely that no further correspondence regarding this account will be acknowledged. This action was necessary due to the repeated nature of the offenses on the account and the consequential damage on the Ultima Online service. We regret to have had to take this measure, but it is entirely necessary on behalf of protecting the Ultima Online community.

We respectfully ask that you please do not phone or email Electronic Arts regarding this matter from this point forward. We also ask that you understand and respect all statutes within the Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct, as they still contractually apply to you as per the original agreement, especially the sections regarding terminated members of the service.

Sincerely,

Ultima Online Account Administration

Electronic Arts, Inc.

(c) Former Members. Members whose Accounts have been terminated by Origin Systems and Electronic Arts may not access the Service in any manner or for any reason without the express written permission of Electronic Arts. Active Members may not knowingly allow former Members whose Accounts have been terminated to use the active Members' Accounts or User IDs.

Honor

Wanderer
I framed this and putted on my wall :p ( I really dont care about OSI, never did, thats why i acted like I did there) (this will nop happen on Demise)

LOL.....

.... still don't know why people need to curse...but oh well...venting...=P

Gotta love the line you used after the guy said, "Keep your language please"

sounds so much more polite ...ironicly... =P

Since demise is a clone of osi, maby they should clone your banning :)

hehe

Was it really that hard, just to delete the account, instead of beeing an asshat ?