UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

you know what i dont like

that dood

Wanderer
Re: you know what i dont like

Balron of IPY said:
WORD +4

If I could do magic IRL I'd make a pair of blowjob boxer shorts which suck me off 24/7.

I would Kal Ort Por to the creator of this thread and Vas Ort Flam his fucking brain's out ;/

Btw, by the end of today I will most likely have a perma pink name, so in advance I will miss you sir Balron ;/

Seddix said:
I would Kal Ort Por to the creator of this thread and Vas Ort Flam his fucking brain's out ;/

Btw, by the end of today I will most likely have a perma pink name, so in advance I will miss you sir Balron ;/

How and more importantly why are you going to be banned?

hivajisa

Wanderer

this thread was derailed when i posted it but dick sucker boxers sounds kinda gross i would just buy a whore instead

hivajisa

Wanderer

or use that ninja skill mirror clone thing and incognito at the same time till i turn into a girl and have lesbo sex with my self

pauly

Wanderer

who gives a fuck, if people want to play dress up and ride pink ponies thats their problem. let them do as they please, just cause they enjoy the game differently than you do, doesn't mean them any worse a person.

that dood

Wanderer

hivajisa said:
or use that ninja skill mirror clone thing and incognito at the same time till i turn into a girl and have lesbo sex with my self

WWWOOOOWWWWWWWW DDDEEEWWWDDDD

that dood

Wanderer

orange thing said:
But you like to smoke cigarettes. :cool:

I also smoke weed. It's not because I am cool, it's simply because I can. Way to go with the crowd on that one though... do you think that make's your chance for acceptance greater, or do you just ride the forum's cock for the pure anal satisfaction?