UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your Accounts

Ken-hybrid

Wanderer
Your Accounts

ATTENTION
If you are STUPID enough to let YOUR UOGAMERS ACCOUNT INFORMATION known by ANYBODY ELSE and then find your account to be LOOTED:
DO NOT EXPECT US TO DO ANYTHING FOR YOU.
We provide you with a security measure, and that's all we're going to do. It's up to you to keep it as such. While we may be able to change your password, this is not always possible and so you should keep great care of your username and password.

For additional tips and information, go see the FAQ for "I got hacked. Can you help?"

D

Dragon Wisperer

Thanks alot...I hate when dumbasses go into town and complain about them getting "hacked" by people that they told their acount name and password to. Hopefully they won't be bitching about it any more.

Great

I love people who go into town and bitch about things, we should create a server around people bitching about things.

Ken-hybrid

Wanderer
Dragon Wisperer said:
Thanks alot...I hate when dumbasses go into town and complain about them getting "hacked" by people that they told their acount name and password to. Hopefully they won't be bitching about it any more.
dreamin'

timm05

Wanderer
People probably seen those cute little blue sandals that said "All my accounts were hacked and all i got were these sandals" or some shit..and hoped they can lie and get a pair of there own :[

I hate to ask a stupid question but... you ask, you learn, so I'm gonna throw this question out here for you guys to think about.

It's quite evident there is an overload of stupid people who got hacked because they trusted their friend of 15 mins that helped them kill that pesky red...

First of all, I have 3 accounts. All 3 accounts have incredibly long password that is COMPLETELY random. But what if I was sincerely hacked? Nobody knows my info but say I go home and I find out I was actually hacked... Would you guys just assume that someone else had my info or could I get my passwords changed and start over, or what?

Another question I just thought of. Say all 3 accounts were drained, and I have nothing left. My characters were deleted and everything. Would it be smarter to just create 3 new accounts? If I did that, wouldn't I be penalized for having 6 accounts then? Say you accidently type in your username, which I've done, and in turn create a new account. What do you do? Just let it go inactive and wait for it to be deleted, or what?

Just seems like it's RARE for anybody to be truly hacked. Those who are hacked just make the slip-up of letting everyone know their info, so I thought I'd throw this out there.