UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your Car Pict!!

gankwearinc

Wanderer
Re: Your Car Pict!!

here is my last truck :( thing to remember is Dont let friends smoke pot in your car dan droped his blunt cherry and 15min later we were in a friends house and the truck was in flames lol

Attachments

• My poor trunk.jpg
    My poor trunk.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 225

Aeolus

Sorceror

Here is my very first car, a '72 Olds Cutlass. I've never loved a car like I loved this one. I've never gotten laid in a car more than this one too, now that I think about it...
View attachment 13283
View attachment 13284
And here is a pic of me with it, bad haircut and all...
View attachment 13285
Now I drive a Ford Explorer and I don't even care enough to take a picture of it.

Attachments

• Cutlass 1.jpg
    Cutlass 1.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 191
  • Cutlas 2.jpg
    Cutlas 2.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 193
  • Cutlas 3.jpg
    Cutlas 3.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 196

Dollpartz

Squire

gankwearinc;549398 said:
here is my last truck :( thing to remember is Dont let friends smoke pot in your car dan droped his blunt cherry and 15min later we were in a friends house and the truck was in flames lol

Damn :eek: That sucks :(

Not mine (I already posted mine), but my roommate has a BMW 3.0 CSI of '73.
Today I had a ride with him and it... it's great to see kids (and especially girls :D) faces see your car with their mouth wide opened :)

Then you have to see our face when we have to give to the fuel pump the whole wallet :(

Attachments

• BMW_3.0CSi.JPG
    BMW_3.0CSi.JPG
    366.8 KB · Views: 151

Duffy89

Sorceror

My Saxo Vts, bad picture quality though. :) It can do 0-60 in just under 8 seconds, which isnt bad for such a small car, with a 1.6l engine lol. Had it for just over 2 years now and is my first car. :D

View attachment 13412

I live in the UK btw.

Attachments

• wicked red vts.jpg
    wicked red vts.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 172

hugoboss

Sorceror

60 klicks or 60 miles? ..and do you break the clutch on dumping at each 0-60 launch? heeheheh

snell

Sorceror

98 saab 2.0 turbo

15 psi of boost

210 hp 220 trq

Attachments

• saab.jpg
    saab.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 178

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

Serenity;531863 said:
<rant>
For all you pickup owners: Why is the bed of your truck so damned clean? If you're not using it go get something more economical/attractive.
</rant>

It's called water. :)

Bought it 2 hours ago. :D

I've wanted a Protege5 since they were released in '02.

I have one!

Attachments

• DSC00041.JPG
    DSC00041.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 92

Davey_Havok

Sorceror

97 Buick Riviera, supercharged L67 3.8L v6, pushes around 10psi boost

Attachments

• 1312454905_l.jpg
    1312454905_l.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 73
  • l_c3b39be0b7f54440ad88c041943560f2.jpg
    l_c3b39be0b7f54440ad88c041943560f2.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 72

Digatalas

Knight

Well I have pictures of both of the vehicles I drive the most.... Except I can't find my cord to connect my camera to the computer. So when I get the other cord I will post but they are:

1996 Ford Ranger recently repainted dark green.. (So I can't find a pic like it on the net)

1999 Chevrolet Silverado 2 in. lift with Summit Radial Trail Climbers. Oh, and Flowmaster 50 series HD pipes with chrome tips out the back :D

I basically drive the silverado everywhere, especially to the beach in a few days maybe... Panama City here I come ;)