UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your favorite aspect of RPGs?

Hi all. After working on a few mobile games, I am thinking of creating a sandbox RPG game for PC. I am just curious as to what points of a single player RPG keeps you pulled in (I'm not much of a single player person).

I would love to make it multi-player game or MMO, however tackling all of that plus the networking involved would take way long.

Thanks friends :)

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Character personalisation, Ability to travel far and discover various things, a wide variety of items & commodity to use and collect, secret dangerous area's to explore at your own risk but not mandatory, simple battle system.

Kingllama

Knight
With ultima the freedom of expression with spells. If I want to throw pots and cast stupid shit then I am going to do that. If I want to be competitive then I shall! It's milisecond timing that really makes me have that rush! You can play offensive while defensive!