UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your first days in uo.

Twisted

Wanderer
Your first days in uo.

Describe your first day passed in uo. Did you like it or not?

Hers my story:
I made a mage ad appeared at Trinsic. I found an eaxit south from were i appeared. I went out and got killed by a snake. ididnt eaven knew how to go in war mode. Since then i stopped playing uo. After a month, i came back to try it again. I made a warrior and appeared in jhelom. I went to the graveyard....and got killed by a skeleton... From then, i was training skills like crazy and had parrying and i was proud about my round sheild. After that i made a tamer. i just remember the day i reached 100taming... i had my stables full of unicorns... Thats how were my first days in uo :p

I pked three people with a newbie archer on my first day. Lol, I was thrilled with the fact that I could kill other people. Then I got ganked. =(

I remember my father's first day playing Uo, too. He redeemed his newbie ticket, then got pwned for the ranger armour gorget he got. A blue led him out of town, promising good payment for the item, then proceeded to pk him, lol!

i made a macer, and sence it was my first time in an MMORPG, i was like "omg! can i talk to him?"
trying to talk to every NPC i saw...

i dont remember much after that, but that was my first 20 minuts.....

xxesedessxx

Wanderer
I made an uber axer and i was at trinny and i went out o town.. where the red npcs spawned and all the great hearts and shit spawned and the blue npcs were shouting about murders and criminals so i killed the red npcs and was trying to talk to the blue npcs for about 5 min till i found out they were all ai :( then i was bashing skels at yew gy and a counsler showed up to show me a few things and help me out and all i could think of em to do was heal me as i abshed skels for 10 min then he vanished :D

JazzyJoe

Wanderer
I made a macer but didn't have money to buy a macing wep so I used the dagger and killed a llama, then I got ganked by 4 reds and a summoned water ele, then I fought a lizard man caught on a server line and got crazy skill gains. I never really talked to npcs... I remember one time I played test shard, when you could customize your vendor, I started talking to vendors thinking its just people chilling out at their house, until i tried to open their papedoll :p

F

first.class.mail

made a char named ECHO, started in Haven. killed lizardmen, orcs, and corpsers, me and my brother were trying to talk to wandering healers asking if they could get us out, my friend Elliot played too so he gated us to brit and we killed skeletons for about 2 weeks. went to despice with my friend elliot, killed ettins, earth elementals, lizardmen. good times :(:(:(

Made a thief at server startup on Chesapeke. Soon as we had enough money from selling stolen katanas and other light magic weapons we bought a house and macroed stealing off the ground. Back then Vanquish weapons went for like 100 grand. The first week me and my friend used the fletching bug and the EZMacros program to get 100 str and dex and like 80 archery on our thieves. We killed people in one to two hits almost every time, having no magery or resist. Archers were basically unstoppable because you could drink pots with a bow equipped and shoot on the run. Everyone had balanced stats to our 100 100 25 and were basically screwed.

The few mages on the shard were absolutely horrible and there combos usually went something like ebolt ebolt ebolt ebolt. Then they would die. Even though we thought mages were horrible for pvp we decided to make mages with all our stolen loot and stolen houses from our thiefs. We were among the first GM mages on the shard. We would practice dueling on mages all day and learned interupts and delayed exp damage when most people had no inkling as to what we were doing. After mastering the unstoppable combo (since noone had resist or over 80 hit points) of precasting exp hitting with a heavy xbow and casting magic arrow ebolting and reequiping a heavy xbow we saw the true power of mages and soon everyone had an archer mage.

I still think tank thieves were the funnest days of UO though. Hiding while people yelled at you in caps to "come out bitch", then killing them on 1-2 bowshots was hilarious. My friend even got spirit speak just to talk shit to ghosts. Good times.