UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

YOUR THOUGHTS?: Make telekenesis loot items up to a certain weight

Jayooo

Wanderer
YOUR THOUGHTS?: Make telekenesis loot items up to a certain weight

Seriously this would make the game so much more enjoyable haha, I never really used it other then to open trapped chests from far away but I just killed someone training mares and was attempting to find a way into their custom house. I noticed a crack and was able to kill the mares, and I last minute thought to myself why not try to telekinesis the body, opened it up, then took it a step further and tried to telekinesis the house key, and realize you can't pick things up with it. Isn't that part of telekinesis? Being able to move objects, or bring them to you?

That woulda been crazy if I coulda telekinesis'd the key, opened the door, looted and been out

It just seems more likely that it would be possibly then not

This is also getting submitted in the suggestion forum I just don't know if it'll even make it on the board though and I wanted some opinions

Re: YOUR THOUGHTS?: Make telekenesis loot items up to a certain weight

Don't bypass the suggestion forum, especially when you know it's there.

Come up with a better argument other than it would be cool, think about all aspects of the game this change would effect, put it in a coherent paragraph or two, and it will be approved.