UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Your thoughts on RuneScape

Your thoughts on RuneScape

im kinda out of games to play and got a little tired of hybrid, so I decided to try this runescape game, I swear I had nothing better to do!!! :D
ive played about 10 minutes so far, the game looks horrible but maybe it should be fun to spend my time on it
so, what do you guys think about that game?

hivajisa

Wanderer
Re: Your thoughts on RuneScape

i hate to admit it but i played that game when there was only one server and 500 people were on it i played for a while and quit a little bit before members started cause members ruined that game even more well a few years later i decide to play it again and get members it was better because it was a bit more even but after doing a few quests and doing things that should be in the free version i realized again that this game is complete trash and i started playing hybrid

the bottom line is the game is not worth playing cause u will spend to much time lvling for no good reason

Hahahahahahaha, what a joke.

If you get tired of doing what you usually do on Hybrid, find another aspect of UO to do such as: craft, pvm, tame, steal, rp, etc.

r33n

Knight

I played it for about 30 minutes one night.

I hated it, except for the 'emotes' you can do.

The dance one is amazing. I pull that dance irl all the time.

To be honest, I played it along time ago, and it was great and all,
until the hordes of players came, they implemented a cash system (donate for items or watever) which I don't know is still there or not, and I never figured out how to mine properly.

All in all, its a bad game for todays society of games.

Maplestory tbh if your bored.