UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

You're all going to have to try very hard.

You're all going to have to try very hard.

Seems Large Latin got the ban stick, so you all need to try extra hard for the next week to keep me happy and occupied. Maybe if you get around 10 or so people to troll it'd be the same as his 5 bars of rep. Well, of course it wouldn't be, but it's time to try fellas.

marcusstone

Sorceror
Re: You're all going to have to try very hard.

your four bars of rep are largly in part because of me... Now flame away my nimbly dark god of trolling!

marcusstone;359329 said:
your four bars of rep are largly in part because of me... Now flame away my nimbly dark god of trolling!

I'm confused. Eby's four bars of rep are largely due to actually being helpful to people. As opposed to me obtaining 3 bars of rep by being snarky, sarcastic and mean.

Which leads me to believe you're addressing PD, but then you proceed to mention the nimbly dark god of trolling, which would not be Eby, as dark he is not. Perhaps you meant me, Magnus or even the abrasive troll negro that is Mook. And why would any of us mind you giving lots of rep to ParagonDancer?

snell

Sorceror

my mom used to call me snarky when i was little

i never liked that word

marcusstone

Sorceror

I dunno, I was drunk... stop asking me why I do things, or what I mean... you make my head hurt...

Crank

Sorceror

attempts to step up and give the ole college try, even though i dropped out 3 times. cause cmon, how many times do your friends show up at your door at 4am with books to study. its usually a baggy and chips. lol

also am i the only one who sold books for happy hour?

marcusstone

Sorceror

I actually dropped out of college due to lack of time... my parents were a bit pissed, because I had a B average, and could have had a degree in another year and a half... I wanna go back now I am done with the military though...

Crank

Sorceror

yeah i am contimplating going back for finance due to my current job.

marcusstone;360106 said:
I actually dropped out of college due to lack of time... my parents were a bit pissed, because I had a B average, and could have had a degree in another year and a half... I wanna go back now I am done with the military though...

:eek: