UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

YouTuBe.

LoC

Wanderer
YouTuBe.

So me and my portugeuse buddy Joao while at our part-times were bored and came up with a little routine while we make sandwiches for returning G.I.s from Iraq, Afghanistan etc, the manager of the store saw the video on a cell phone (hence the crap image lol) but he like it annd sent it to the Director of Marketing in the Europe Chain of Charley's, who in turn sent it to the states, i have 1,300 and some change views on this video, and the Director of Marketing in the USA and sent me an Email stating that basically if we can get ten thousand views on it that she will contract me and Joao for a commercial on Television in the States, as well as AFN overseas. (Armed Forces Network)

basically watch the video pleaase and bulletin it on your myspace if you would, the URL is:
im the thinner sexier guy =P haha =P

http://youtube.com/watch?v=l8EdaJ5dZgs

thanks for your support Demise! =D

-LoC

Re: YouTuBe.

The Devil's Advocate;318595 said:
if only they could invest that amount of talent into something useful.........

Cody, we should make a video of what we did to people's food when we worked together and try to get a t.v. commercial.

ParagonDancer;318618 said:
Cody, we should make a video of what we did to people's food when we worked together and try to get a t.v. commercial.
*raises eyebrows*

Now *that* would be something interesting to watch... :p

LoC

Wanderer

haha thnx felllaz and yea its only a parttime shindig my real talent is in the hospital at RAF Lakenheath LOL i can stitch u up, make u a steak sammich and flip spatulaz for you LOL

for 12 thousand pounds sterling though for me as a 21 year old american is STR8 money for throwin a spatula around =P (thats over 24k US dollars, depending on the xchange rate at the time)

but yea show everyone you can

and YES I WOULD LOVE to see tha VID of you and CODY HAHA

i worked at popeyes a few years back and this crazy kid was deep fryin baby birds an stuff haha we took the batter solids and made a fake rat it was awesome haha *good times*

pbguy434;318633 said:
I can see this skill skill being used to its full advantage to get the ladies.

Do it now.
Indeed, they really go for the guys that can prove they have a high DEX.

LoC;318636 said:
i can stitch u up, make u a steak sammich and flip spatulaz for you LOL
Forgive me if I've suddenly lost my appetite for these sammiches. :p

LoC

Wanderer

Nottheking;318644 said:
Indeed, they really go for the guys that can prove they have a high DEX.

Forgive me if I've suddenly lost my appetite for these sammiches. :p

yea high dex is a plus ;P

LOL no worries im skilled at sanitary techniques for my hands, (and spatulas) =P

lol yall funny maan =P

thnx again!

hickman48

Knight

if that was subway to mcky dees you would have been fire for not scrubbbing counters while no one was around

LoC

Wanderer

hickman48;320431 said:
if that was subway to mcky dees you would have been fire for not scrubbbing counters while no one was around

same for that place, but we do it between the work hehe