UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zealots of Tirus NOW RECRUITING

John McGail

Sorceror
Zealots of Tirus NOW RECRUITING

The Zealots of Tirus (ZoT) are now openly recruiting!
There will be a ceremony tonight at 8:30pm. Please contact me if you'd like to attend.

Zealots of Tirus : Home : Ultima Online (UO) Guild Site at GuildPortal

Recruiting veteran and new roleplayers. There is a huge learning curve, and a lot of information to absorb. Welcome back those who took some time off of UO and thank you for the help you've given!

For the glory of Tirus, and RP on Hybrid, hear hear!

Re: Zealots of Tirus NOW RECRUITING

If you guys have no luck recruiting anyone or ever fall apart we have a well put together system of 4 guilds at UOGamers RP Society Rebirthed - Home the good guild (House of Ascension) is nearly Identical to yours. We just follow origins system of RP and have The Avatar leading the house following the god furyonis. If you do get up and running im sure theres alot of quests we can do together being that we're nearly identical. my icq is 591-757-130 if you ever want to get in contact.

Torgin.

Sorceror

Nice job recruiting in someone else thread. I was thinking about joining the House of Ascension, but this is the second time someone has posted in a different guild's thread trying to recruit members away from them. I think I might just throw in with the Zealots.

I appreciate what you guys are trying to do, but I don't like how you've gone about it so far.

Torgin.;2029709 said:
Nice job recruiting in someone else thread. I was thinking about joining the House of Ascension, but this is the second time someone has posted in a different guild's thread trying to recruit members away from them. I think I might just throw in with the Zealots.

I appreciate what you guys are trying to do, but I don't like how you've gone about it so far.

I wasnt trying to recruit at all we have a strong playerbase in our community as it is. I was just trying to be helpful because I know how hard it is to get roleplayers together for one guild. Like I said if they do get up and going im sure our GM would like to get in contact with their GM. Please dont take someones post so painfully out of context. Go ahead and join the zealots.

Telemachus

Sorceror

lol herc, this guild is going to end up being rigged, Marty, you, myself, and kate :p

John McGail

Sorceror

meh it is what it is.

The guild has a strong core leadership, with several veteran RPers who were with me in other ventures. ZoT is here to stay.

Memberships are starting to pick up as we put finishing touches on the guild. I hope you're all as excited as I am!

And for those who keep claiming ZoT is basically the same as the House of Ascension, guess again...we're religious fanatics...wait till we get to the fanatic part!

Eric Kosten

Wanderer

best of luck and i look forward to seeing you guys around! there will be plenty of evil running about for you to try and clense! =]

-Straithion
Evil Horde GM

Eric Kosten;2029942 said:
best of luck and i look forward to seeing you guys around! there will be plenty of evil running about for you to try and clense! =]

-Straithion
Evil Horde GM

And cleansed it shall be!!

Haha. See you in game ;).

I guess I will have to install UO... Marty, I am still unsure if I will actually join as a leader. Still crazy busy... But what I might do is run some events like I use to. I could setup a HAGS for your guild to give out quests while leaders are not on and give out guild news.

John McGail

Sorceror

That would be great Herc, I appreicate it. I know your schedule is pretty wild but hopefully you can squeeze some UO time in there! :D

Hopefully we can meet up in game soon super n sign ya up, seems i keep missing you lol!

John McGail

Sorceror

ZoT is still growing stronger, and we're still recruiting all levels of RPers, new and veterans alike. If you're looking for a new and interesting challenge to UO, ZoT may be the right guild for you!
Right now, we're training hard and getting back into the grove of things, soon, we will be entering RP war with the other guilds.

Our peak online time is roughly 8:00pm EST every day, however, you can find us on at scattered times as well. If you need further info, contact myself and I'll do my best to fill you in!

RP guilds : if you want to set some activities up, msg me!