UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Zen.] is Recruiting.

Good day, my fellow Demiseians.

No, the title of the thread does not lie, or deceive. I am going to try to recruit a handful of players into The Zen Brotherhood.

Most of you that have been here for an extended period of time are probably already familiar with Zen. Good memories, or bad, we still hold our place here on Demise. There are a select few of us that are still active, and those of us that are, wish to present some of you with the opportunity to join, and learn, from a few of the most experienced players (not necessarily the best ;) ) on the shard. Those of you who have not been here for a long time, will become familiar with Zen. eventually. We were once a powerhouse on this shard, and many of us are still in touch, just few of us play Ultima Online.

I will be recruiting 4-5 players. You do NOT need to be adept at PVPing. You do NOT need to be incredibly adept at spawning. You DO, however, need to be completely open to LEARNING both of those things. If you have always wanted to spawn, or always wanted to PVP, but didn't have people to play with, now is your chance. We will be putting our teaching abilities to use outside of an IRL professional setting to help you become a better player.

Do not expect any handouts. You need to work at this as much as I do. I will do my best to help you as my guildies with your PVM/PVP suits to make you more potent in game, but know this isn't a free ride. :)

The only requirements are as follows:

You must have a working microphone for our ventrillo server.
You must be able to speak English.
You must have a desire to learn how to spawn, and pvp. (If you don't know how already)
You must (at MINIMUM) have a PVM Necromage.

If you do Bulk Order Deeds (Smith and/or Tailoring), that's awesome. But not required.

I haven't gotten around to creating a website or forum (as I think it isn't necessary right now) so, if you're interested, send me a PM telling me about your current characters, their current suits, how long you've been on Demise, and a bit about yourself. Age, location, hours of the day you're most on, etc.

Good luck, and thank you.

P.S. PLEASE keep this flame free. I don't want it to get deleted.