UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zen u just top'd it off.

Reefer!

Wanderer
Zen u just top'd it off.

You guys are so fucking pathetic, Really you have to have BRA. Help you raid? That's just fucking stupid Rofl, Fucking garbage man for real, You guys will never be as good as what CHI Use to be, You fucking scum's

D-Nox

Knight
Re: Zen u just top'd it off.

in before LL.
Stop caring nerd... or keep being patethic like this.

Reefer!

Wanderer

Pathetic? Me and fucking Fandul a guy with like 300 ping, Killed 4 BRA and it was just us 2 rofl... Get real kid... It's just said Zen really had to go and work with BRA. on this one... Dilly is doing fucking nothing for The guild, Just bringing it fucking down. All i was saying is, Zen will never be as good as what CHI Once use to be.

Lucifall

Knight

Reefer!;633327 said:
You guys are so fucking pathetic, Really you have to have BRA. Help you raid? That's just fucking stupid Rofl, Fucking garbage man for real, You guys will never be as good as what CHI Use to be, You fucking scum's

You guys called .BRA, D.C. and TTB to help you raid one of our semidars. You guys have called them MULTIPLE times to do it. Quit being a fucking hipocrite.

Reefer!

Wanderer

Lucifall;633335 said:
You guys called .BRA, D.C. and TTB to help you raid one of our semidars. You guys have called them MULTIPLE times to do it. Quit being a fucking hipocrite.

To raid ur fucking Semi? Actually u fucking dellusional fuck, I was killing Bra. DC that fucking day which was what a few days ago? Yeah man get your fucking facts straight.