UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zero Tracking?

D

djstepanek

Re: Zero Tracking?

Yeah it sucks, its a free skill. I used it for idocs but it still shouldn't be that way.

that dood

Wanderer

I do it all the time, I hate ti when I tell a noob im pkin with or whatever to use his damn tracking skill and he's like, "I dont have any tracking". Sometime's I'll explain it, others I just kill the dumb fuck.

On subject though, try using the serch bar, there have been ALOT of threads on this topic, in my opnion, you should fail at 0, and with so much skill in it you should get that much more reward. For example, right now, with 0 tracking you track one screen -/+ , at 100 (GM) you track the exact same amount. It should be looked at fo sho...

Lesabre

Sorceror

I can put one of my chars a screen away from another and I can never track him with 0 dunno why.

Zero is the way bro cheese. With better skill you can "feel out" where hidden peeps are further away. I like to use it at IDOC's or when Im "Hunting"peeps. You track them in plain site and you can find out where they went if they do manage to get a screen or so away. You will better know the path they might have taken at the fork in the road.

A Man Of Gods said:
I have always heard about this but never really tried it next time im out pking ill give it a test
Its a lame and cheap way to find peeps hidden marcoing AFK, but regs be regs. And use it a couple times , sometimes it will say noone is around and then try again and the list of hidden peeps to track is funny. Doing this at IDOC's norms lets you find all the afk placers or scouts.

MoxMcPox

Wanderer

Yeah, its kinda lame. Leprechaun always kills me because they track me with 0.0

It almost feels like I wasted 100 skill points in hiding.

PraWN

Wanderer

What the fuck? I tried this out at West Brit Bank and it just kept saying "You see no evidence or signs" or something like that... Even though there's some fag spamming right infront of me :(

PraWN said:
What the fuck? I tried this out at West Brit Bank and it just kept saying "You see no evidence or signs" or something like that... Even though there's some fag spamming right infront of me :(

It doesn't work every time at 0, takes a few tries.

I think it shouldn't work at 0, it's pretty lame. I use it at 100 on my idoc char. If people want to use it so much they should have to gain it, :/