UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

zippy the dolphin

plywood

Sorceror
zippy the dolphin

blessed blue dolphin statuette

never seen one before until today. I was told it given out long ago.

anyone have an idea of what they go for?

Addicted

Disciple
Re: zippy the dolphin

It's hard to set a price, but like I told the other guy, I'd start bidding at at least 5mil.

plywood

Sorceror

ah, im guessing they both came from the same idoc.. I was just wondering if they were unique items.

Addicted

Disciple

They were rewards for the CUB. I don't think there are many of them around anymore.

wkstrm

Lord

I've seen one or two Zippys dolphins, no walrus and I've been running around a lot.

Zippy

Razor Creator

There are only 26 statuettes still in existence (and in player hands) on the entire shard. There are 11 different types.

There are 2 Zippy statues and 2 Ryan statues. I didn't count the others, because I'm lazy, but they are all similarly rare. But not as cool.

Code Blue

Knight

Zippy;1485757 said:
There are only 26 statuettes still in existence (and in player hands) on the entire shard. There are 11 different types.

There are 2 Zippy statues and 2 Ryan statues. I didn't count the others, because I'm lazy, but they are all similarly rare. But not as cool.

of course not.. zippy your the coolest!

:)

gimp

Sorceror

Wonder how many are left.