UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Zune

Kenshin-

Wanderer
Zune

I'm thinking of buying the new Zune, but I already have a FM Transmitter from my previous ipod. I looked online for the Zune specs, and the Transmitter for the Zune looks to be the same as the one for the ipod? Can anyone verify this?

Re: Zune

dont know shit about the transmitter, all they tought me about the zune is how to talk people into buying them.

its definitely badass though, i watch the little skateboarding video that comes on it when i get bored

Lynyrd

Knight

because itunes fucking sucks. and you can't just operate the ipod like an external drive. you have to use itunes, and that's bullshit.

Lynyrd said:
because itunes fucking sucks. and you can't just operate the ipod like an external drive. you have to use itunes, and that's bullshit.

well on zune you have to use microsoft marketspace or some shit, but my guess is that will be cracked in about a week

Lynyrd said:
you can operate an ipod like an external. . . i dont need itunes to put files on it and such

all you have to do is go to itunes preferences>ipod> and check the use ipod as external harddrive box and its good to go on any computer

Kenshin-

Wanderer

Dead Head E-Mart said:
all you have to do is go to itunes preferences>ipod> and check the use ipod as external harddrive box and its good to go on any computer

huh? in preferences i dont see an ipod tab...

Lynyrd

Knight

MemphisWade said:
oh

well i guess they dont tell me that since i shouldnt be telling people to buy it so they can put illegally downloaded music on there
how about i dont want to use shitty ass itunes no matter how i acquire my music