UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

07 ID lanterns?

07 ID lanterns?

are they the same as the 06? i died as soon as the barell went in my pack, dont know what i got or anything about em :( if they are the same wouldnt that make em about 50-100k per? pic plx

tpopcaz

Sorceror
Re: 07 ID lanterns?

there pretty much the same as the old ones but instead of 06 there 07. I got 1 blue and 2 red ones. I didnt see anyone that had a white one but my two red ons sold for 200-250k per

Azareil

Sorceror

I'm probably the only one who thought that these "ID Lanterns" gave people free 'item identification' if they used it.

ploki

Knight

Azareil;1485249 said:
I'm probably the only one who thought that these "ID Lanterns" gave people free 'item identification' if they used it.

One if by land two if by Sea...

foreigners...

Oh and i got a red lantern somebody dropped his for an alt and i picked it up! :)

Dread Sun

Wanderer

I logged in and found the barrel with a lantern and stuff in my pack. I just stuck it in a chest and recalled to Shame to do some hunting.

As soon as I entered I was attacked by a couple of Red Orcs. The one I killed had a barrel on his corpse so I now have two lanterns. :)

kdivers

Knight

nah, my main accoutn has a CoM on it, and i didnt get on on tht one. on my other account, it has no factions and i got one on that accoutn.... no lantern though :-p

I got one white keg on an account with only one person, but not the other four that have five each. I have nobody in factions either. Some characters that were logged in got only fireworks wands, while this one was logged off and got a keg.

joeycod

Wanderer

i just got 4, by logging on my accounts. log on all of your accounts

today the 5th i got four