UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

5 Facets?

Ozzie-demise

Wanderer
5 Facets?

How big does this shard expect to get.. 5 facets is going to need a lot of people if you ever want to treat this as an MMORPG.

psz

Administrator
No... 5.... SE's just around the corner ;->

A: The population is continuing to grow, and there's no reason we can't have 600+

B: This shard will not have to worry about overcrowded housing areas/no place to find a spot for the house of your dreams.

psz

Administrator
If you are Red, you cannot enter Tram, Ilsh, or Malas.

If you have any client older than AOS (LBR, UO:TD, UO:R, UO:T2A, UO:eek:riginal) you cannot enter Malas.

psz

Administrator
When SE is released, yes.

Some of it is already scripted. Some of it should be scripted in the next couple of weeks.

HOWEVER, until SE goes final with OSI, we WILL NOT be using the items (as A: the server is not running the proper files, and B: the current normal UO clients do NOT support the new art, and could crash)

Ozzie-demise

Wanderer
gah, i really want those items. Does this mean we have to buy the SE expansion to be able to play on shards with SE? or will we be able to download it?

psz

Administrator
I have no idea what OSI has planned for release other than purchase (My pre-order is in)

Elf

Sorceror
Oz, if you really want to see the new art and stuff I am pretty sure you can download the SE beta from fileplanet and open the files with InsideUO. In fact, I'll do that right now and see what comes up.

Edit: Oh well I can only get the map to work in it so I dunno. Nevermind.

psz

Administrator
Do not post illegal programs.

The only legal way to get this app is through the File Planet pages. Direct linking is not allowed.

Elf

Sorceror
That's not an illegal program. It's the official beta setup that ANYONE can download from fileplanet.com. As for direct linking, no problem. I was just saving him the trouble of finding it on the page. I won't post any direct links anymore.

I am not concerned with SE too much, same ole same ole form the looks of the pics, the housing may be cute, but over all its just another land mass, with knobs on ;)