UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

$50 game of the week....

$50 game of the week....

ok, so lately ive been going a little game crazy....
i want a game that is online, fun, and wont make me bored...
i started with lineage 2....
played for 2 months, got bored... quit....

about a week ago i got final fantasy 11.... played for a few days, quit.... (im sure it got ALOT better, but it needed to much of my time, and i just dont have much time on my hands lately....)
(still have my tetra master CD key, unused)

today, i spent $55 on World Of Warcraft.....
this will be the first time ive tryed it, so it BETTER be good.....

any ideas on what game i should buy next week? lol...

oh yea, if any of you play WoW, wana give me a few tips on starting up? like classes, weapons, races, servers?
thanks.

i have an X-box, but i dont realy like playing games on it....
i just perfer PC games.....
and online makes them 100x better....

i also have a GBA and im getting a PSP.....

i think everyone should go back to like N64 or nintendo,Lol, i remember games then being a lot more fun back then compared to games now, of course games and gaming systems are better but still..

zoiz

Wanderer
Ok well it depends, from what i've seen, to what i know is it depends, on what you want? are you PvP, PvE ,RP? i pvp so a nice New server came out with all low lvl's not many high lvl's atm*Frost mane**PVP* anyways if you want alliance most go "Pally's which can heal and hit for alot of dmg" rouge's which stealth around but start to suck at higher lvl's but alot play them.. Remind you that it dont matter on the char it's if you know how to use them.. "horde is what my friends and i started now. Shaman are very popular and overpowered? there like a pally but better.. I've loved the warlock but everyone is different try what seems to spark intrest in you.. all chars are good in pvp. questing sucks at low lvls till around 20+ it gets fun..30+ is really fun

theRoadshow

Wanderer
Sprig.

If you want a really badass game... (actually sponsored by Paris Hilton... and has 1.2 subscribers worldwide)... check out RYL: Path of the Emperor (risk your life). The P2P comes out March 17th. Its honestly... amazing.

Basically... it's an upgrade of WoW. The whole game is amazing...

I first played it for 20 mins... got mad. Then... I got a little more into it... and couldnt stop playing.

Try it out AFTER WoW... you'll wish you took Apollyon's suggestion :D. www.ryl.net

-_-

lol, alright, i'll try it after WOW.

if i ever get enough tiem to even install wow....
today i bought the game, but i wanted to uninstall FFXI befor installing it, but the uninstall took over an hour..
then i had to go to work... i just got back from work, but cant go on the good computer after 8PM.
tomarrow i work at 4PM, so i would have 7 hous to play, but my sister needs me to help here move at 8AM...
then wensday is my day off, but i have to go to the DMV at 8:30AM, i may have time to install the game on wensday, but i dont think i'll be able to play anytime soon....

lol, at mcdonalds i was asking for more hours... but now at jack in the box im asking for less.... silly world...

----------------------------------------
And now a quote from my George W. Bushisms calender.

"I want each and every american to know for certain that I'm responsible for the decisions i make and each of you are as well."
--Live with Regis; september 20, 2000

Megumi

Wanderer
Phant - it wont compare to UO, i'll say that much.

Try playing around with different classes, don't make any judgements before level 10.

Rogues are fun, priests are fun, shamans are fun. They're the classes i've played and enjoyed.

Rogues are the only class that can't self-heal that i'll tolorate.
I didn't like haivng low DPS on a paladin.
I'm making a druid next, Xaero/Tiens LOVES them.
Mages are okay if you can stand having over a minute of downtime after killing 3 mobs.
Hunters are okay but can't heal.
Warlocks are good for PVM but crap in pvp.
Warriors are warriors.

Profession wise, tailoring is good as you can make yourself more storeage, you can do neat things with alchemy/herb, skinning/leather working is cool. Blacksmith/mining can make you HELLA money when trained up, mining/skinning is good money for sales, engineering i haven't tried, enchanting is awesome money if you get lucky with recipie drops.
As far as secondaries go...
Fishing is alright and quite useful with cooking.
First aid is VERY nice for all classes (saves mana on heals after battle etc).

My templates of choice right now are:
Priest, skinning and tailoring, first aid.
Rogue, skinning and leatherworking, first aid.
Shaman, blacksmith and mining, first aid.

well, i love UO and i still play it, but i get realy pissed off at it alot...
just getting rez killed 20 times in a row, or taking 15 minuts to get your bonded pet somwhere, rez it, totaly restock, then run into a 6 person gank squad.....

yea, i cant do that all day...
i still play UO alot, but i would perfer to play it less... keeps it interesting, considering its more addictive then nicotine... about 500 times more addictive....

Lament

Knight
It is much worse dying in WoW and you will get much angrier.
I would suggest playing RPG's for video game systems man or just stick with uo.
WoW might be a waste of your time + money... I know it was for me =\

yea, it might... but i still think its worth a try....
never know unless i try it....

and there arnt any good RPG's for X-box right now, and none online....
the online is what keeps the play value high...

dude, as hot as that chick in your sig is....
asians winking are just fucking creepy!

omg, i just thought of the scaryest thing ever....
an asian midgit, winking on a pogostick.....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
you cant tell me thats not creepy!