UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

50% off Papa Johns Pizza between now & May 27th

Fides

Sorceror

(there are no surverys or any bullshit...go to the website, click on the picture of an e-sports caster or pro-player and it will take u directly to the papa johns website)

yes it works I ordered one a while ago

You're welcome :)

crikey

Sorceror
You can get 50% off year round. Still a rip off. Dominos ftw. Papa johns sucks now
hmmm I guess tthe dominos around your area must be pretty good, cause the ones around here? oOoOoOo they SUCK! Last resort for me. Most of the times ive had dominos was because it was around midnight, I was drunk, and all other places were long closed

hmmm I guess tthe dominos around your area must be pretty good, cause the ones around here? oOoOoOo they SUCK! Last resort for me. Most of the times ive had dominos was because it was around midnight, I was drunk, and all other places were long closed

Mine use to suck, but now it is damn delicious and cheap. Papa johns is reverse

crikey

Sorceror
Mine use to suck, but now it is damn delicious and cheap. Papa johns is reverse
Im pretty sure papa GINOS is just in new england, and I'm not sure where you are from, but have you ever had papa Ginos?

I had papa johns only once. I was sitting in a traffic jam at a red light going home from work, and it was right outside a papa johns. They had workers outside handing out free slices to people stuck at the light, and lucky me: I got one. Was pretty damn good!

I would compare it to papa ginos.

The dominos in my area? I would put it in the category of frozen pizza. While frozen pizza is great for the value, and I do enjoy frozen piizza sometimes, when I order from a pizzaria I dont want frozen style pizza....

I like in the suburbs of boston, so its pretty densly populated. There are probably 15 or so pizza places to order from so, I guess all the competition makesk them strive to be the best they can be, hence defeating the dominos chain whicih adheres to a strict recipe, that they cannot change(so I would believe. Im just guessing)

Im pretty sure papa GINOS is just in new england, and I'm not sure where you are from, but have you ever had papa Ginos?

I had papa johns only once. I was sitting in a traffic jam at a red light going home from work, and it was right outside a papa johns. They had workers outside handing out free slices to people stuck at the light, and lucky me: I got one. Was pretty damn good!

I would compare it to papa ginos.

The dominos in my area? I would put it in the category of frozen pizza. While frozen pizza is great for the value, and I do enjoy frozen piizza sometimes, when I order from a pizzaria I dont want frozen style pizza....

I like in the suburbs of boston, so its pretty densly populated. There are probably 15 or so pizza places to order from so, I guess all the competition makesk them strive to be the best they can be, hence defeating the dominos chain whicih adheres to a strict recipe, that they cannot change(so I would believe. Im just guessing)

Papa johns has good thin crust. That is my opinion

Fides

Sorceror
i am fairly certain....

that nothing in America beats this pizza chain (Chicago's most famous pizzeria)