UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

56k sucks

psz

Administrator
*sniffs* I had cable once... *sniffles*

Then Katrina took it away from me!

*bawls*

I live in Tasmania and we only got ADSL a few years back :(

But yes 56k is great when you dont have internet at all LOL kind of :-\

Deepshade

Sorceror
i used to hate 56K, simply becuz all the windows tasks tryin to access the net, and download whilst i was tryin to play uo
then i got zonealarm, which allowed me to stop all internet traffic and choose what i want to connect
now with the entire connection dedicated to uo, i dont see lag, its hard to belive but its true

psz sorry for ur cable and the rest lost to catrina, but u stilll have same ping with 56k as me with 1mbit adsl;) u can claim ur on adsl but almost from outter space (lol like me)

*feels PSZ's pain*

I run 56k at home cuz I live in the damned boonies. 56k isn't entirely bad when you can firewall all of the BS that tries to access yer precious 4-5k of available bandwidth.

but...with a little luck and fancy budgetting, I'll have cable in the next few months.