UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

8x8 and General Skill Gain

Havoc-demise

Wanderer
8x8 and General Skill Gain

Hi, I never really play on freeshards so I dont know how they work. I was just wondering of you can 8x8 on the server and around how fast the skill gain is compared to OSI. If anyone can help me thatd be great, and if its already been posted somewhere, sorry :eek:
Thanks.

DoOmZdAy776

Wanderer
freeshards have an option to turn andi macro code on and off, it's off :)

you can gm eval int, anat, all that stuff off 1 pet in less than 2-4 hours probably :p

psz

Administrator
Skills I believe are faster than OSI slightly. Stats should be fairly close (1 per 15 minutes)

dalmlol

Wanderer
Havoc said:
Hi, I never really play on freeshards so I dont know how they work. I was just wondering of you can 8x8 on the server and around how fast the skill gain is compared to OSI. If anyone can help me thatd be great, and if its already been posted somewhere, sorry :eek:
Thanks.

Hey Havock. :D As it's already been said before in this thread, skill gain is at a nice and decent pace, not too fast nor is it too slow. No anti macro code or 8x8ing needed, can gm skills on the spot, stats are one each 15m and they gain easily after the 15m timer is up. Hope to see you around.