UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Address to CL, but everyone will read anyway...

Address to CL, but everyone will read anyway...

In lieu of the current situation, which is: P F has been able to put up some numbers, and due to this fact, the only current challenge we have faced is the Inner Council.

We extend an invitation of war to you, CL. Let the blood run in the streets of Brittania. Accept this challenge, and know that this post is not a flame, nor a shit-talk thread. This post was made to issue the challenge.

If you should not accept this challenge, then we urge you to order guild members to not follow us around when none of your guild is online.

P F is a guild that runs strictly on it's own, and will not tolerate the cooperation between other guilds.

Challenge issued.

GeoX

Sorceror
what hes basically saying is.. his guild is trying to be teh macho guild of all teh guilds in teh factions. they are trying to be t3h l33t numb3r one by saying they dont your help. omgah phire hawk , i totally bow down to you..your are like t3h numb3r on3 irl. omfgah....oh bejeesus...

no hes saying with the exception of a few members CL are nigs

suddendeath being the nig of all nigs in the guild

he just wanted to say it in a nice way

Kenny-

Wanderer
Kumba[IC] said:
Try working on getting towns instead of warring amongst yourself

Well i must say i agree, also if we war im friends with almost everyone in PF. Im not gonna accept i'm sorry. Im gonna be reviewing members and kicking quite a few that are in active or been not listening and getting irrating (sp). Ill ask them to not follow u guys around but I for 1 can only tell them i can't make it happen. i really hope u guys decide tho that u wont only fight by ur selves and help guard and stuff. I think this will happen because yesterday u guys asked me to get my guildies and raid CoM with you.

-Kenny

Appreciated.- for Kenny/Erik

I'm not trying to say P F is too good for help, we just don't enjoy ganking. We'd rather fight uneven odds than have 20 TB vs. 10 CoM. Even if they are all IC. -That's for the guy talking shit about us.

Most of us have no interest in guarding sigils. We have our warhorses, we don't need much else. Towns don't really interest our guild. -That's for the IC that posted, and the little archer that could.

Anything else?

Kenny-

Wanderer
Fulgore said:
Issue a challenge (8 P F) vs (8 CL) best of 7 series. Loser quits the faction.

This is not a issue about not liking eachother as much as wanting to work as his guild and not as 1 big group. There is no need for a 8v8 and Winners stay i wouldnt mind doing it for fun but i see no reason for quiting fact over it .

-Kenny

RacecaR

Sorceror
If they wanted more OJs they could war guilds...and considering they dont have any wars and there are plenty of OJs around, they just dont like sharing the battlefield with us. They play as a guild not as a faction and the only time we really need to play as a faction is guarding and raiding.

strtrk

Wanderer
K, I don't want to assume anybody's intentions, but...

P F made it clear many times before. They're not in it for factions, but for the OJ's. They don't want allies; however, CL is sometimes forcing themselves upon as allies.

I know this "no allies, just enemies" mentality. I had it all the time when I played pacific. When people start tagging along, I'd just gate them somewhere obscure, log on pks or enemy characters and duke it out. Cuz fighting is just fun.