UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Advertise UOGamers on Lord British's stream

Fides

Sorceror
guys...theres 3,000 viewers on this stream right now....if we could get even 10% of that viewerbase to check uogamers out that'd be a shot in the arm of new players

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/portalarium

I'm every once in a while posting a message in chat telling people to check out uogamers...you should too... Richard Garriot even said himself he loved UOGamers and the preservation of ultima online it tries to give

go help out :p

crikey

Sorceror
guys...theres 3,000 viewers on this stream right now....if we could get even 10% of that viewerbase to check uogamers out that'd be a shot in the arm of new players

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/portalarium

I'm every once in a while posting a message in chat telling people to check out uogamers...you should too... Richard Garriot even said himself he loved UOGamers and the preservation of ultima online it tries to give

go help out :p
haha well done Fides.....

Top comment when I clicked that page: Jeremy Roach · Top Commenter · HCCS
For anyone who wants to play ultima online how it was SUPPOSED to be aka NO trammel check out UOGamers www.uogamers.com Richard Garriot ♥'s UOGamers.

Yup I seen a few people advertising it along with myself, and I saw him mention UOGamers, so if we even get a few new players from it, we succeeded! Just the fact he mentioned us, and that he liked UOgamers, is pretty sweet.

crikey

Sorceror
Yup I seen a few people advertising it along with myself, and I saw him mention UOGamers, so if we even get a few new players from it, we succeeded! Just the fact he mentioned us, and that he liked UOgamers, is pretty sweet.
Oh haha, he mentioned uogamers, without anyone else bringing it up? That's IS pretty awesome. That's the highest stamp of approval possible.

I wonder if mr garriot and mr mcadams have ever had a conversation together >_>